Which is the Best Trip with Bumpiings Tours

Louand66

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We have a private tour scheduled with Bumpiing for later this month. Just this week we received an email from them telling us that we had to pay for two more people because the minimum for a private tour was eight. This after being told months ago, when we first inquired about four, that the minimum was six. We then booked for six.

Just a caution, if you think you have a private tour with this operator it would be wise to reconfirm the pricing in enough time to make other arrangements.

We have a private tour scheduled with Bumpiing for later this month. Just this week we received an email from them telling us that we had to pay for two more people because the minimum for a private tour was eight. This after being told months ago, when we first inquired about four, that the minimum was six. We then booked for six.

Just a caution, if you think you have a private tour with this operator it would be wise to reconfirm the pricing in enough time to make other arrangements.

Hmmmm..we booked with Bumpiing for a private tour for 6 people as well..Now I am concerned. I am emailing him as we speak to confirm our trip with SIX! See you in a few days in Bayonne!

Check your spam or junk folder, that where I found my response from Levi.

Also I am a little concerned about the description for the Roseau Valley Tour. A member of of party is in his 80's and several are not strong swimmers. Can anyone recommend a tour with Levi that would not involve getting wet?

Susan

Check your spam or junk folder, that where I found my response from Levi.

Also I am a little concerned about the description for the Roseau Valley Tour. A member of of party is in his 80's and several are not strong swimmers. Can anyone recommend a tour with Levi that would not involve getting wet?

Susan

I would recommend either of these.

SCENIC DOMINICA

Morne Bruce, Botanical Gardens and Fresh Water Lake.

This tour is for those who can't or do not want to do any walking. You can take a scenic drive to part of the Islands Rain Forest, enjoying what the Island has to offer.

The duration of this tour is about 3.5 hours. It's great tour for those who want to see part of the island but wants to do little or no walking.

INTERIOR'S BEST (MINI HIKE)

Emerald Pool, Spanny Falls and Jacko Falls.

After coming from the interior ,we could take a five minute drive to Morne bruce and the Botanical Garden (optional)

The duration of this tour is about 4 - 5 hours, with about 1 hour 15 minutes walking, combined.

Archived