Self service Laundry

cinnamon

Since we're doing a B2B, I plan on doing our laundry the morning when people are disembarking. I'm hoping it won't be busy then and it will give my cabin attendants to clean the cabin without us being in it.

I remember someone posting a price list for the laundry/dry cleaning services on X. Does anyone have that same price list for Azamara? I plan on packing a lot less clothing this trip.

They even provide laundry baskets! After unpacking I immediately hit the laundry and do a little ironing to get the wrinkles out of our clothes. I usually make friends in the laundry that starts the cruise off well!

They even provide laundry baskets! After unpacking I immediately hit the laundry and do a little ironing to get the wrinkles out of our clothes. I usually make friends in the laundry that starts the cruise off well!

I love your user name. Congratulations and kudos to you. :)

Just in case I can't get a washer - do you know how much they charge for the ships laundry? Thanks.

Sorry that I do not remember. It probably isn't bad. As my spouse often reminds me when you are spending thousands $$$$$ on a vacation, spending money for clean clothes is nothing. I am discoverer and get some free laundry. Also, time is valuable. If your cruise is port intensive, you might not have time to do your own laundry. If you have lots of sea days, then doing laundry is easy. I wish that Azamara had the unlimited laundry service that I have used on Windstar. Put your laundry in bag in the AM and it returns same afternoon ironed on hangers including the last day of the cruise. I came home with a suitcase full of clean pressed clothing. What a pleasure it was when I got home just putting clothes in closets instead of having to wash it all.

Sorry that I do not remember. It probably isn't bad. As my spouse often reminds me when you are spending thousands $$$$$ on a vacation, spending money for clean clothes is nothing. I am discoverer and get some free laundry. Also, time is valuable. If your cruise is port intensive, you might not have time to do your own laundry. If you have lots of sea days, then doing laundry is easy. I wish that Azamara had the unlimited laundry service that I have used on Windstar. Put your laundry in bag in the AM and it returns same afternoon ironed on hangers including the last day of the cruise. I came home with a suitcase full of clean pressed clothing. What a pleasure it was when I got home just putting clothes in closets instead of having to wash it all.

I feel weird about people laundering my underwear. We are on a B2B so hopefully I can use the laundry on turnaround day in the morning. Thanks for the inof.

Shirts $3 or $4

Underwear $1.50

Socks $1

Pants $4

Dress $7

This is laundry, not dry cleaning.

Although the laundry comes back as beautifully pressed and folded as though it were dry cleaning. We've been so pleased with the laundry service on Azamara. It's one AzAmazing thing that rarely gets mention but it should.

Although the laundry comes back as beautifully pressed and folded as though it were dry cleaning. We've been so pleased with the laundry service on Azamara. It's one AzAmazing thing that rarely gets mention but it should.

I too have been pleased with it. Better than the dry fold you get on Celebrity and if I'm not mistaken if you are paying it is a bit cheaper too. Standard service is out by 9am and returned around 5pm the following day. More expensive Express is out by 9am and returned same day. All my shirts and tee shirts came back on hangers. Very good.

Phil

I too have been pleased with it. Better than the dry fold you get on Celebrity and if I'm not mistaken if you are paying it is a bit cheaper too. Standard service is out by 9am and returned around 5pm the following day. More expensive Express is out by 9am and returned same day. All my shirts and tee shirts came back on hangers. Very good.

Phil

I will say, Phil, that you were always immaculately turned out every time we saw you. You were walking proof of the excellent laundry service Azamara provides.

Also time your laundry - I find no need to guard my laundry but it is important to be back to the machine before it finishes to keep those waiting to get a machine from undue delay.

Roger' date=' that. Failure to be polite and to not hog the machines often results in your laundry, wet or dry, being placed in a pile someplace within the laundry room. :)[/quote']

I third that! Laundry etiquette is not always followed by everyone. We met a couple of very rude people in the laundry room who hogged machines and complained when someone moved their clean laundry into a basket.

I third that! Laundry etiquette is not always followed by everyone. We met a couple of very rude people in the laundry room who hogged machines and complained when someone moved their clean laundry into a basket.

I agree!!! Very important. Love the laundry room met some lovely people in there!