Next cruise booking

Lorey2007

If I purchase a "Next Cruise" certificate while on Allure next week can it also be used on Celebrity ships?

No, Celebrity has their own version of Next Cruise called Celebrity Passage, which you can purchase on board a Royal ship.

Sorry to hijack your post, but what are the benefits of purchasing these certificates? Thanks for helping a newb :)

OBC based on the length of the next cruise you book. Reduced deposit but you still have to pay the full fare in the end so no break on the cruise price. If you are a C&A member you can still use your balcony discount

How much do you have to pay at time of purchaseing the future cruise certificates...one per person or per cabin...OBC for a 7 night...and how long are they good for ?? Sorry but i was just looking for this info when I saw this thread! Thinking of taking an Alaskan cruise summer of 14' booking it when ever the dates open but since we have 2 cruises coming up I could get a jump start buy purchasing these ! Thanks!!

How much do you have to pay at time of purchaseing the future cruise certificates...one per person or per cabin...OBC for a 7 night...and how long are they good for ?? Sorry but i was just looking for this info when I saw this thread! Thinking of taking an Alaskan cruise summer of 14' booking it when ever the dates open but since we have 2 cruises coming up I could get a jump start buy purchasing these ! Thanks!!

You only need to put one name on the NC, for $100. They have no expiration date. For a 7 day cruise, they give $100 OBC. The OBC can be combined with either a C&A savings certificate or a C&A balcony discount.

I put only my name on a NC last cruise and it came back with my name and my husbands. The charge was $200..............................not the $100.... I put....................so be it..............

That's why I like talking to the Loyalty Ambassador and getting the NC in person, as opposed to filling out the form. By the time you get the written confirmation, it might be too late to change it.

That's why I like talking to the Loyalty Ambassador and getting the NC in person, as opposed to filling out the form. By the time you get the written confirmation, it might be too late to change it.

Bought one in November and December. The form changed. The old called for one name and the new calls for two names. I guess if you say you're cruising alone........

Phyl

Bought one in November and December. The form changed. The old called for one name and the new calls for two names. I guess if you say you're cruising alone........

Phyl

I would think you could still put only one name on the new form.

I would think you could still put only one name on the new form.

Perhaps, but it did call for pax #1 and pax#2. I guess we could had written pax#2 unknown at this time.

Not sure about this but DH seems to remember a $200 amount on the form also.

Perhaps someone sailing now or shortly can take a look on the form and clarify?

Perhaps, but it did call for pax #1 and pax#2. I guess we could had written pax#2 unknown at this time.

They charged us 200 for dec. , the one before that was 100.

I would still get it even if it was 500. Its all about the OBC:)

We just got a next cruise certificate last Friday on the Indy, and there is a space for two names, but I just put mine on there and the Loyalty Ambassador asked if I wanted a second name on there and I told her no, not at this time and it was ok with her, but i'm sure they try to get as much money out of you as they can so they try to get two names along with the $200 for that instead of the $100 if you just put one name on it!

Keith

I would not write in "Unknown" because I think that would result in the second guest being booked under that name. I'd write something like "No second guest".

I was on Indy this past December and did not see any new forms. Maybe the new forms are making their way around the fleet.

We just got a next cruise certificate last Friday on the Indy, and there is a space for two names, but I just put mine on there and the Loyalty Ambassador asked if I wanted a second name on there and I told her no, not at this time and it was ok with her, but i'm sure they try to get as much money out of you as they can so they try to get two names along with the $200 for that instead of the $100 if you just put one name on it!

Keith

Oh well, we filled it in and they got the $200.:(

If you use the NextCruise form that is at the end of your cruise documents, because both names are listed at the top with C&A numbers, you will be charged $100pp.

If you pick up the Book Your NextCruise Onboard 3 part flyer that is folded and that can be found in the LA's area, there is only a place for one name and therefore you will only be charged $100 for the name that will appear when you hand it in.

The upside of the 200 is that you don't need to put down a full deposit for the second person when you book your cruise. (You could wait until final payment to add your second person, but I believe they would then pay the rate for that date instead of for when you booked).

Another upside...if you put down two names and there's a change of plans, you can swap out one of the people listed for someone else (eg. Parent, child, friend)...as long as one of the two people on the original booking sails, you still get the obc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived