New 'Your World" arrived today

YoHoHo

Our mailbox was stuffed with a new "Your World" (January) today.

I gather the ports named on the beautiful 'posters' on the cover are where the various ships were actually christened and not necessarily their Maiden Voyage. We were on Marina's MV out of Barcelona (a very memorable sailing) but the poster reads 'Miami'. So I guess there is none for our cruise.

Even though we were not on Nautica's MV, DW would love to have a copy of the artwork for that poster. Istanbul on Riviera this past year was a cruise we will long remember. Hmmm... As was Marina's MV.

The challenge is now on - how to get one of those posters!

Our mailbox was stuffed with a new "Your World" (January) today.

I gather the ports named on the beautiful 'posters' on the cover are where the various ships were actually christened and not necessarily their Maiden Voyage. We were on Marina's MV out of Barcelona (a very memorable sailing) but the poster reads 'Miami'. So I guess there is none for our cruise.

Even though we were not on Nautica's MV, DW would love to have a copy of the artwork for that poster. Istanbul on Riviera this past year was a cruise we will long remember. Hmmm... As was Marina's MV.

The challenge is now on - how to get one of those posters!

I personally think the current Your World is the most beaitiful that has ever been produced and I am having a great time reading it from cover to cover..

Jancruz1

Is this a publication - brochure for the US also.... I sure don't get anything called "Your World" and I get many many Oceania & Regent mailings.

Unlike some folks I LUV all the mailings I leave them anywhere DH might find them hoping he will get the hint :) you know the old "leave it on his pillow, taped to the bathroom mirror, stuck to his steering wheel" hoping the message is "Loud and Clear"....

Would sooooo love to get my hands on this latest dream book!

I was thinking the same thing about the posters

I have not done any of the MV but love the posters just the same

Maybe they can do a reprinting & sell them onboard or via the website

Limited numbered editions of course ;)

Lyn

Would sooooo love to get my hands on this latest dream book!

If you are not a USBC (United States Based Cruiser), the Our World magazine might get you in more hot water than the glorious, glamorous photos are worth.

The thing of it is, all of the prices, terms and conditions which are listed, apply only to the American market.

Everyone mention this so far seem to be from Canada???

Nana,

I live in southern California and received mine a week ago. "Your World" is more like a beautiful magazine than your average brochure that we receive from the other luxury lines.

Call Oceania and ask to be added to receive "Your World" brochures in the future.

Everyone mention this so far seem to be from Canada???

I'm in the Midwest and we must be the last to receive things, just like trends - nothing yet! :confused:

I'm in the Midwest and have had mine well over a week. At least long enough to have looked through it and filed it away.

If you are not a USBC (United States Based Cruiser), the Our World magazine might get you in more hot water than the glorious, glamorous photos are worth.

The thing of it is, all of the prices, terms and conditions which are listed, apply only to the American market.

They probably have other Country versions

They seem to mange to send brochures to people in other Countries with the appropriate details

Okay, I am on the west coast and as usual have not received ours. I had to order ours last time months after it came out because it never arrived in the mail.:confused: Since Eastern Canada has it, why has it not arrived yet in BC?:eek: Maybe Canada Post is busy reading my copy.:D

As others have stated, this publication is the best I have seen. We have had it for a couple of weeks, and we have put it on the table as a "coffee table" book, and several have enjoyed looking at it.

Great job--it is beautiful.

Mark, my first thoughts were exactly the same as yours - how can I get a copy of those posters.

Lyn, I hope the powers that be with O are listening to you. It's an ideal solution to my problem!

Kay

Archived