Lawerence of Antiqua - still operating

gonole1972

I have emailed them about a tour a few weeks ago and no response. Curious if they are still in business.

I hope they are still in business since I have a tour booked with them for our Breeze cruise in April. I booked it at the end of November.

Which email did you use? I used the gmail one.

Sharon

I have now emailed 3 times to the addresses on the web site and called first thing this morning and left a voice mail. No response yet. Not impressed so far - was interested since the reviews were good, Will try again next week and then move on to another option.

I just received an email back from Lawrence -- we are going to use him at the end of this month. He responded back right away, even over the weekend!

Yep. I'll try again. It maybe my Roadrunner. It seems sometimes it does not send emails to yahoo accounts. Strange. Also left a voice mail but no call back.

Will try Gordon if I don't hear back.

Good news – made contact. Ended up calling his cell phone on the web site and he responded. All set for a private tour for 4 of us for $50/person. Lawrence outlined the plan:

Tour plus beach is an all day tour while tour without the beach last well over 3 hours. We will be visiting historical sites like English Harbour, Nelson's Dockyard, Shirley Heights, in fact the entire national park. There will be a $8.US each entrance fee to enter the national park, that will take care of all the sites we will be visiting within the national park. We will be driving through the Rain Forest after, and then you will see the beautiful coastline on the southwestern side of the island. Complimentary drinks will be served.

We just used Lawrence of Antigua last month, January....It was one of the best tours ever. Mr. Lawrence is very professional and personable and loves his island. We were a party of 7. His van is clean, comfortable and air conditioned.

Excellent, excellent tour! The entire day was EXCELLENT!! And, we did do the tour with the beach stop at the end. We spent about 2 hours at Valley Church beach. it was an absolutely beautiful beach. The Nest beach bar and grill had very good food (surprise!) coconut shrimp was excellent, but the drinks definitely need some help! LOL

Archived