Infinity new OVs 3112-3144

urkidn

I just booked one of the new OVs on Infinity for myself, DH and our DS. I found a pic that someone had linked on this site that shows one of these cabins with basically a chair instead of a sofa. According to deck plans, none of the other M-class solsticized ships appear to have capacity for a 3rd person so I am wondering if it is an error on the Infinity deck plan or if that chair is a small sleep sofa? Does anyone know? The only reason I booked this room was for the oversize window so if it can't accommodate us, I don't want to be moved to one of the other Cat 6 OVs. Thanks!

I just booked one of the new OVs on Infinity for myself, DH and our DS. I found a pic that someone had linked on this site that shows one of these cabins with basically a chair instead of a sofa. According to deck plans, none of the other M-class solsticized ships appear to have capacity for a 3rd person so I am wondering if it is an error on the Infinity deck plan or if that chair is a small sleep sofa? Does anyone know? The only reason I booked this room was for the oversize window so if it can't accommodate us, I don't want to be moved to one of the other Cat 6 OVs. Thanks!

We were on Summit in 3112, and there was only an overstuffed chair -- no sofa for a 3rd person. Don't know about the other cabins.

Just checked the Infinity deck plan on the Celebrity website. None of these new staterooms has the symbol for either upper berth or convertible sofa bed. I don't believe they are appropriate for three passengers. Where did you get the information that they might be available to book for three?

Just checked the Infinity deck plan on the Celebrity website. None of these new staterooms has the symbol for either upper berth or convertible sofa bed. I don't believe they are appropriate for three passengers. Where did you get the information that they might be available to book for three?

Funny, it shows the little square for convertible sofa bed when I pull it up on Celebrity's site. I already have it booked so their system allowed it. I'm just wondering if it's a mistake as I don't want to be "surprised" by another cabin assignment down the road.

Another strange glitch in the website -- since I'll be in one of them in a few days, I can check on it, but might not be able to report back for a while, as who knows how the internet access will be.

That would be awesome! I'm not sailing right away so it should give me plenty of time to switch if need be. Have a great trip!

We were on Summit in 3112, and there was only an overstuffed chair -- no sofa for a 3rd person. Don't know about the other cabins.

We are booked in 3112 for the New Year's cruise later this year. I would love to hear your opinion of the cabin. Everything I have read about it on line is fantastic. I have never had a balcony before, since I am usually by the pool or doing some other activity around the ship. I am not sure how much I would use the balcony. I would likely just use it for the extra light, but 3112 seems like it would be almost as light due to the size of the window.

In your opinion, is it worth upgrading to a balcony in my situation or would 3112 suit my purposes just as well. Not really sure if it would be worth the added cost or not. Also, since 3112 is a much newer cabin, I thought it may be in a bit better condition than the older cabins. If offered an upgrade by Celebrity to a balcony, should it be something I should do or would you stick with 3112 (nice location - mid ship, quiet, near stairs and elevator, big window)?

I just booked 3112 on the Summit for March 2014. Normally I would not risk this room because of its location at the end of the hallway near the lobby and it being next to the restrooms.

I based my decision to book it on the detailed descriptions of this room posted by Wine-O.

I would like a second opinion on this room by someone who has stayed in it (any M-class ship).

Thanks

A very nice bookshop here in Ushuaia is letting me use their wi fi so I could take the time to search for this thread. These rooms have a love seat that folds out to single bed. Tight quarters for three but can be done.

The deck plans on Infinity does show the fold out sofa bed, but not on Millennium or Summit.

I just booked 3112 on the Summit for March 2014. Normally I would not risk this room because of its location at the end of the hallway near the lobby and it being next to the restrooms.

I based my decision to book it on the detailed descriptions of this room posted by Wine-O.

I would like a second opinion on this room by someone who has stayed in it (any M-class ship).

Thanks

That was my concern also, being next to the restroom and near the Grand Foyer. Those cabins are sectioned off nicely. Didn't hear a peep or a toilet flush. Maybe someone else who has stayed in that particular stateroom can provide you confirmation.

Thanks

Our experience was the same as Wine-O's -- no noise problems with this cabin on the Millie.

Archived