Crown & Anchor reward levels

smelly

You would not actually gain the level until after the cruise has been credited to your account - which usually takes about a week or so after you disembark. So, to answer your question - the next cruise it would be effective.

Next cruise. For example, I am currently at Platinum level, but only three points from Emerald. But, on my next cruise, I won't be bumped up to Emerald mid-cruise. I'll be Platinum throughout. Once the cruise is over, and the points post, I'll be Emerald.

The only time they usually recognize your new level is if you move up during the first part of a back to back cruise. They would recognize the new level for the second cruise, which is consistent with what the other posters have said.

Each level attained is supposed to be recognized on the next cruise taken as it takes several days after the cruiser for the points earned on that cruise to be accrued to your account. However, it can be up to the discretion of the Loyalty Ambassador on board the cruise that you earn the new level if you can benefit from the new level while on that cruise.

We became diamond during the first half of a back to back cruise. We went to the loyalty ambasador during the first cruise and asked what could be done to get the diamond status for the second cruise. He said to see him once the second cruise began. For the second cruise, we saw the loyalty ambasador and he put the diamond stickers on our seapass cards over the emerald and gave us the coupon books. We did have to turn in the emerald books to him. It was all very easy!

Archived