Questions and Comments about Paradise Beach!

dreamydancer617

Last year on this time and date we had just arrived at Paradise Beach. Tom, we brought you goodies from Wisconsin (cheese & sausage)and had margaritas and lunch. Those are still far the best margaritas we ever tasted.... they also enabled us to roll in the surf in our quest for sand dollars......... funny we never found any!!! and how I wished I would have remembered that voices travel over water - that must have been why people were laughing on the beach from our silliness.. Next year we will are going back to Cancun and take the ferry over to see you PB Tom!!!

Hi Tom and Everyone!

Hubby and I are coming to Cozumel NEXT WEEK and were wondering what beaches were open, where best snorkeling is, etc. I don't want to do a Carnival excursion (been there, done that) and I want DH (first cruise, first carribean, heck, first everything!) to have a wonderful time. I myself want to roast like a chestnut and play in gorgeous water. Is PB our best bet? (And Tom, I've read your posts, you can say yes. :D )

Thanks for your help! Also, where is best to shop?

We will be in on christmas eve and I have a few questions. First, How late can we stay at the beach, our ship (Volendam) does not leave till 10 PM. Next, how long of a ride is PB from the pier (sorry, I don't know the wich pier). Lastly, would you happen to know when the crowds tend to "die down"?

Thank you

P.S I would bring you something but I'm a fifteen year old teen with $30 in my bank account:eek: .

The beach clubs are only open until sunset, so it depends when that is. The cab ride is, if I recall, about 10 minutes from the pier we were at, might be longer from the other one. It costs about $12. We were there in the morning and the crowds were light then.

OK....TOMMY BOY..this is your two week notice....We'll be there on 9/2.....I know you have us down but did you tell Solita?.....huh?.huh?.....lol...Also if you could have Coz Sally come down to PB for my massage.....lol....that would be greeeeeeat!:D

I read about this excursion through Carnival; sounds great if I understand it correctly: private beach, open bar, etc.

But when I look on the web for more info, all I get is the resort page and the resort prices for people staying overnight. Has anyone been on this excursion? Worth the price? What was the price:confused:

I think you must be confusing Paradise Beach with either Passion Island or Playa Mia, both of which are listed as excursions in Cozumel. Paradise Beach is not a ship excursion. It's about a 15 minute ride from Puerta Maya dock, beach is free, extra charge for water toys, food and drink are extra as well. We had a wonderful time there, but it's not an all-inclusive ship-sponsored excursion.

Sorry if this has already been asked. Is this beach more for people with children? Do couples enjoy it?

I certainly enjoyed it as a single. :D

But there are three beach clubs right next to each other - Paradise, San Francisco, and Palm. Very easy to walk from to another if you wish.

But Paradise Beach is a great way to spend a relaxing day at the beach. Check out Ports of Call board for lots more info. Just my opinion but the cleanest restrooms in Coz.

I agree with this statement, too. Even the floors were spotless. Gotta appreciate a SPARKLING CLEAN restroom. And the waitstaff are all flirts - I love it! :o :D Can't wait until Oct to go again!!

Happy sailing,

T.

We went on this tour several years ago and felt it was well worth the price. We expecially enjoyed the pictures taken at the beach in the water--well worth the price. There were plenty of floating mats and the calm water was nice for those of us who just wanted to laze in the ocean.

FUN N' SUN ON OUR BEACH

This is the best beach party around, with toys you won't find anywhere else! Departures (Local Island Time): 00:00 AM (0 hrs) Pricing: All Inclusive Package: $41.00 USD (Includes admission, food and drink.) Special Package: $91.00 USD (Basic plus wave runner or parasail) ExtraSpecial Package: $137.00 USD (Basic plus wave runner AND parasail

Can get this excursion here and it says all inclusive.

Archived