Customer Service....

chrisC84

Carnival customer was beyond great today (after speaking to a supervisor of course, name was willy). Our cruise on the Breeze got canceled on 02/10 due to the Blizzard. Our flights got canceled and we had to cancel our booking as we were unable to get down there! I spoke to Berkeley insurance today who wanted me to wait 4-6 weeks for a refund, yeah right. I called Carnival and after being on the phone with them for ALMOST 2 HOURS, they were able to transfer everything over to the Breeze cruise in 2 weeks!

We went from being on the main deck balcony to the vista deck balcony! What a stressful few days up here in MA!!! 2.5ft of snow, travel ban by the governor, etc. etc. etc.

Glad to say I will be on the Breeze with my wife in 2 weeks, can't wait! Our second carnival tour!:):cool::D:o

...That's great news! Glad to see Carnival came through for you!

...You're going to LOVE the Breeze! Wife and I sailed a 6 day last month and were very impressed by the ship and staff. We're even trying to squeeze in another 6 day trip before the Summer. Have a great trip!

Great to hear. Despite all the stories, have nevr had any problems with customer servive at Carinval, pther then taking a bit of time on the phone. Here in Worcester they tells we got 27.5" but there was there was well over 3 feet in the parking lot when I got up Saturday and was still snowing.

Carnival customer was beyond great today (after speaking to a supervisor of course, name was willy). Our cruise on the Breeze got canceled on 02/10 due to the Blizzard. Our flights got canceled and we had to cancel our booking as we were unable to get down there! I spoke to Berkeley insurance today who wanted me to wait 4-6 weeks for a refund, yeah right. I called Carnival and after being on the phone with them for ALMOST 2 HOURS, they were able to transfer everything over to the Breeze cruise in 2 weeks!

We went from being on the main deck balcony to the vista deck balcony! What a stressful few days up here in MA!!! 2.5ft of snow, travel ban by the governor, etc. etc. etc.

Glad to say I will be on the Breeze with my wife in 2 weeks, can't wait! Our second carnival tour!:):cool::D:o

Good for you. Consider yourself a lucky guy, could have been much worse. Enjoy your cruise.

Wonderful! :) And thank you for posting as others have said usually only the complainers post here. I've also had excellent service from Carnival both over the phone and in person on a ship. Yes it may take a while when calling to get it all straighten out but in the end it's so worth the time! ;)

Archived