Ok Enough is Enough.....

wrigley80

I'm tired of hearing all the negativity and conflicting stories about the Carnival Triumph.

In times like these is when we need a discussion about Chair Hogs.

So what is your Favorite thing to do when you get onboard for the first time.......

This is much more fun to talk about:p

I normally get the DOD, grab some lunch then explore the ship. This time I have FTTF so we will go straight to our Cove Balcony room, drop off our carry ons, check out the balcony, then go grab a bit and explore. DOD will still come first tho :D

Throw four or five towels on chairs I won't be using, check to make sure my fire extiguisher is certified up to date, and smoke a few on the non smoking side of the Lido deck in my flips flops and robe :-)

Haha.....you see that's the kind of humor we need on these forum boards today.

Throw four or five towels on chairs I won't be using, check to make sure my fire extiguisher is certified up to date, and smoke a few on the non smoking side of the Lido deck in my flips flops and robe :-)

You stole my answer...BUT ...you left out the part about being "the age of entitlement child"...MY VACATION AND I WILL DO WHAT I WANT :eek:

LOL.:o

I normally get the DOD, grab some lunch then explore the ship. This time I have FTTF so we will go straight to our Cove Balcony room, drop off our carry ons, check out the balcony, then go grab a bit and explore. DOD will still come first tho :D

Haha.....I couldn't agree more. I was so tired of seeing every other post about the Carnival Triumph.

I would love to try a cove balcony someday. I would love to be that close to the water level

We're doing a cove balcony this time. DH was a little concerned about being so "close to the water" (unlike our balcony on the Liberty cruise) but I think he's going to be alright.

Head up to the Lido for some food. Then, if it's a new (to us) ship, we explore a bit. As soon as we can get into our cabin, we drop our stuff off, check out our balcony, etc. Once we were so "busy" in our cabin that we didn't even notice the ship had embarked. :eek:

Archived