Ok Enough is Enough.....

wrigley80

Head to the Lido Deck for lunch, drop our bags off in the cabin, totally unpack (I like to get it done first thing so it's done!), do a spa tour (I always enter the giveaway contest but have yet to win), do the muster drill, meet & greet and then sailaway!

Put books on and a bicycle chain around 4 chairs so people don't bother trying to sit in or move them for the whole week. Even though I don't sunbathe, it's nice to know I'll have a place to sit when the Dive-In Movies start playing...

Just kidding.

Grab a DOD and take pictures! :)

DOD and a hot dog! Wait for the excitement of seeing our room for the first time, watch the city from our balcony for a little bit, and go explore the ship once we're able to drop off our stuff. Ooh, I can't wait!

CONGRATS on your up and coming wedding...

You picked a great ship for your honeymoon:):o:)

Put books on and a bicycle chain around 4 chairs so people don't bother trying to sit in or move them for the whole week. Even though I don't sunbathe, it's nice to know I'll have a place to sit when the Dive-In Movies start playing...

Just kidding.

Grab a DOD and take pictures! :)

Haha.....I love the attitude. And that first FunShip special is a must

I'm tired of hearing all the negativity and conflicting stories about the Carnival Triumph.

In times like these is when we need a discussion about Chair Hogs.

So what is your Favorite thing to do when you get onboard for the first time.......

It'll be over by next week..

Sent from my Galaxy 3S

Throw four or five towels on chairs I won't be using, check to make sure my fire extiguisher is certified up to date, and smoke a few on the non smoking side of the Lido deck in my flips flops and robe :-)

OMG!!! You must be my long lost twin!:eek: I do the same things, plus I try to find out which pool will be clothing optional.:D

FINALLY a post with less negativity!

First we EAT:D, then go to the bar and get my mojito:othen we go (mojito in hand) to our cabin to see if our luggage has been delivered. Once that is done then we like to head out and explore the ship until its sail away time!

Happy tuesday to all:)

Head to the Lido Deck for lunch, drop our bags off in the cabin, totally unpack (I like to get it done first thing so it's done!), do a spa tour (I always enter the giveaway contest but have yet to win), do the muster drill, meet & greet and then sailaway!

lol im also on the "yet to win" list of the spa raffle :(:rolleyes:no luck.....YET:D

CONGRATS on your up and coming wedding...

You picked a great ship for your honeymoon:):o:)

Thanks! The wedding is on the beach in folly, then we're cruising with a big group of our friends. We live less than 4 hours from charleston and have never sailed out of there before. Can't wait!

First we eat and of course get the DOD!!! This time the first thing we will do is attend the on board wedding of our friends (wonder if it would be in bad taste to have the DOD in hand while watching the ceremony???) we leave in 18 days!!!

Haha, if we were getting married on the ship, I would expect nothing less out of my guests!

Heck, we're getting married on the beach and I still expect drinks in the hands of most of our guests :p

Last time I sailed we had a long fog delay, so we didn't get on board until right before the Lido buffet closed for dinner. It was weird not starting out with a Funship Special. That will be rectified on the next cruise. Funship Special must be the first order of business.

Also, since we bumped up to the Spa deck on the Magic last time, there's no going back. We might take an interior though, just as long as we can spend every afternoon using the therapy pool and heated lounge beds. We missed exploring half the ship because we never wanted to leave the Spa or Serenity. Ahhh...

Archived