Ok Enough is Enough.....

wrigley80

Cocktail, Eat, Cocktail, Unpack, Cocktail, Muster, Cocktail, Sailaway, Cocktail, Cocktail, Dinner, Cocktail, Cocktail......hmmmmmm....best check out that Cheers Program :D

You're not by any chance the ship's captain are you? :eek::rolleyes::D:D

Must have Funship special first at Atrium bar. Head directly to cabin as we're Platinum. Hopefully by that time, friends will be on and up in Lido buffet. Eat, talk, drink, explore ship, unpack, partee for the next 6 days.

Woot woot. right around the corner. Happy dance:D:D

You're gonna be doing the single digit day dance tomorrow and I won't be too far behind......only 17 more days for us :D

I get my camera out before we walk onto the ship for the first time....I love to get that first picture of the Atrium area as we walk onboard. That feeling never gets old :p

Have to agree with you. We sailed on the Westerdam shortly after our stay on the Miracle. The miracle has the spectacular atrium with a skylight while the Westerdam has a measly 3 story atrium.

When we first walked onto the ship we did not think it was the atrium but rather just a convenient place to get an elevator.

Have to agree with you. We sailed on the Westerdam shortly after our stay on the Miracle. The miracle has the spectacular atrium with a skylight while the Westerdam has a measly 3 story atrium.

When we first walked onto the ship we did not think it was the atrium but rather just a convenient place to get an elevator.

I see that you are cruising on the Ecstasy in a few days. We were on the Ecstasy in December....it is a wonderful ship. We had a great time

Archived