Ok Enough is Enough.....

wrigley80

Throw four or five towels on chairs I won't be using, check to make sure my fire extiguisher is certified up to date, and smoke a few on the non smoking side of the Lido deck in my flips flops and robe :-)

Hilarious...thanks for the laugh!! :D

Dump my carryon with my DW. Me and my DS go get into our swim suit. Go to the sign up area on deck for the cheers program. Grab my drink Light up the fattest stoggie I brought and start to unwind. You will need it after standing in the Embarkation cattle car in Fort Lauderdale it reminds me of the people in wall street holding up there pieces of paper.

I'm tired of hearing all the negativity and conflicting stories about the Carnival Triumph.

In times like these is when we need a discussion about Chair Hogs.

So what is your Favorite thing to do when you get onboard for the first time.......

First thing to do when onboard, is to go to room change into Carnival cheerleader outfit and walk around saying how great everything is, From posters on that fire thread you would think Carnival is perfect.

First thing to do when onboard, is to go to room change into Carnival cheerleader outfit and walk around saying how great everything is, From posters on that fire thread you would think Carnival is perfect.

It's all in what you make it. Maybe some people look too much into the negative and should just stay home.

BTW, I believe this was supposed to be a POSITIVE thread.

I'm tired of hearing all the negativity and conflicting stories about the Carnival Triumph.

So what is your Favorite thing to do when you get onboard for the first time.......

head to the Lido and get a DOD!

It's all in what you make it. Maybe some people look too much into the negative and should just stay home.

BTW, I believe this was supposed to be a POSITIVE thread.

You are so correct firemanbobswife....this is supposed to be a POSITIVE thread but you are always going to have someone who is going to complain about everything.

Making sure there are no electical problems.:D

Head up to the Lido for some food. Then, if it's a new (to us) ship, we explore a bit. As soon as we can get into our cabin, we drop our stuff off, check out our balcony, etc. Once we were so "busy" in our cabin that we didn't even notice the ship had embarked. :eek:

That's exactly what we do/did. ;):D

get our bottomless bubbles package and go on a walk around of the ship get to know where our room is located whats nearby ... then take a million awful hair pictures on the deck haha always photos you know you cannot use because hairs all in your face hehe

You see that's why it's always a plus to have short hair. I'm always in awe of the ship when we board. I love that first look of the atrium when you board

On my first cruise (last July):

Health issue=no alcohol

Riviera deck=nice but a good distance from most things

Bummer!!!!!

So this year, July 29 - on Triumph (we are very optimistic about it!) I'll be dumping my bags in our ~Lido deck balcony room~ (FTTF!) and grabbing a drink to enjoy while we show my dad around the ship for his first cruise. Can't wait!!!!

Find a bar, get a drink and explore the ship!

Great thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Only been on one so far. But first thing we did was run all the way back off the ship in search of a phone that got lost in screening.

Then I scored the DOD! And had the ONLY bad food I had the whole cruise. It was this orange gelatinous cube they were passing out that tasted LIKE FISH! I never figured out what the heck that was :-)

Got rail paint on my new pants.

Found our cabin, survived the boredom of muster and then I believe we hit the Serenity deck prolly the moment they opened it - before anyone else discovered it and those hot tubs. And toasted the retreating wake...

It was an amazing sailaway.

THANK YOU for starting this thread. Too bad we don't have an "ignore user" tool on board. Oh yeah we do! Just find someplace to go :=) No one is going to spoil my holiday!

Thank you SO much for starting this thread!!!! I am SO sick of reading all of the negative posts regarding the Triumph.:D:D Heading out on the Breeze in April, and the first thing I will do is get a Miami Vice and explore this beauty. Oh, and maybe a Guys burger, too!!!!:o

People watching is my favorite thing to do on a cruise ship. Find a nice quiet corner and just sit. Sit, listen and watch. You know they say kids say the "dam----" things. Well just listen on a cruise ship. You wil be wetting your pants laughing.

I wish forums had a "LIKE" button :D

Thank you SO much for starting this thread!!!! I am SO sick of reading all of the negative posts regarding the Triumph.:D:D Heading out on the Breeze in April, and the first thing I will do is get a Miami Vice and explore this beauty. Oh, and maybe a Guys burger, too!!!!:o

We cruised the Breeze 1/13/13 LOVE LOVE LOVED it!!! Got he cheers pkg at the Atruim bar dropped our bags off and hit the Serenity deck!!! Muster, sail away and kind of fuzzy after that (They pour very heavy on the Serenity) :eek:

Archived