Legend of the Seas, February 3, 2014.. second seating is wait listed

We just booked the Feb. 24th sailing and were also told dinner was waitlisted. Balcony cabins were also hard to come by - apparently longer caribbean cruises are in high demand (makes me wonder why they don't schedule more of them) and are booked out far in advance. I am sure alot of people will cancel as the year advances - just keep an eye on them. The Loyalty Ambassador onboard was suprised at how full ours already was.

Marg

I assume your talking about MDR dining? If so, the cruise lines tend to reserve seats in the MDR for a number of questionable purposes. However, if you ask to be put on the wait list you're almost guaranteed a spot as generally these seats are "released," closer to the time of the cruise.

We were waitlisted as well for the second seating for our upcoming May cruise on Vision. Final payment was last week, and I was thinking that some would cancel, so I called my TA and she was able to confirm us for the second seating the day before final payment was due.

I did contact her a few times before that too just to ask that she keep checking if something opened up.

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived