2014 dates posted?????

crusinfamof4

Does anyone remember when JH said all the 2014 dates would be posted? I am looking for a July cruise out of Pt Canaveral and am anxious. I just cannot remember when he said. Thanks

Not sure what JH put out there, but I can tell you that my TA said we could see September 2014 fares some time in late March or April. That makes sense cause our group sails in September, he starts sending us possible itineries in April and our downpayments are always due around my birthday in June. That being said, I would think you'll see July fares around the same time frame.

I've been chomping at the bits too!

As I recall, JH said the 2014 Alaska itin's will be released in April (a little less than 2 months from now). Not sure if there was any statement regarding other unscheduled itin's but MsMot's TA info is probably pretty accurate (late March/April for the remainder of 2014).

I am waiting for Breeze 2014 dates for September as well. Anxious to book another cruise!

We are waiting for the Breeze for early August 2014 ourselves. Have sailed NCL and Disney the last few years and am used to being able to book 2 years in advance. This is killing me!! ;0)

As I recall, JH said the 2014 Alaska itin's will be released in April (a little less than 2 months from now). Not sure if there was any statement regarding other unscheduled itin's but MsMot's TA info is probably pretty accurate (late March/April for the remainder of 2014).

That's what we are waiting for, we are heading back to Alaska :)

good to know. we are either doing Alaska or Aruba!

Archived