10 best Cruise Ships list

NaplesKnitter

I noticed that too....Celebrity had several. I do enjoy Celebrity and their service. However, I was so disappointed that the Sapphire didn't make the list. We loved her! We thought the staff, and service were wonderful.

Seems like Princess rarely makes the "best whatever" lists, which is a mystery to me. What's not to like and be impressed with?

However I am a dyed in the wool loyal Princess fan, and I know there aren't all that many of us, who have only ever cruised with Princess.

Surprises me, too! I've only been on 2 Celebrity cruises, tried them once, was not a fan, decided to give them a 2nd chance. Second cruise wasn't overwhelming. I think part of the problem was everyone raving to me about them, I had very high expectations.

I'm a very friendly, outgoing person and overall I found their cruise staff to be too robotic, subdued. The food didn't wow me! I'm easy to please plus I try everything. Being single don't cook big meals for myself so I enjoy having things I never would cook at home.

I've sailed on 6 cruise lines and Princess is my fav, then Royal Caribbean. When I first cruised in 1982, I loved NCL but they really went off track. In 1986 the first Royal sold me on Princess, all outside staterooms, she was a classic. I'll never forget it, big band with Les Brown and band of renown, 14 days and two other passengers younger than me (39)!!!

Surprises me, too! I've only been on 2 Celebrity cruises, tried them once, was not a fan, decided to give them a 2nd chance. Second cruise wasn't overwhelming. I think part of the problem was everyone raving to me about them, I had very high expectations.

I'm a very friendly, outgoing person and overall I found their cruise staff to be too robotic, subdued. The food didn't wow me! I'm easy to please plus I try everything. Being single don't cook big meals for myself so I enjoy having things I never would cook at home.

I've sailed on 6 cruise lines and Princess is my fav, then Royal Caribbean. When I first cruised in 1982, I loved NCL but they really went off track. In 1986 the first Royal sold me on Princess, all outside staterooms, she was a classic. I'll never forget it, big band with Les Brown and band of renown, 14 days and two other passengers younger than me (39)!!!

We're you on one of the Celebrity ships that were on the list?

Hi. I was referring to the Cruise Critic 2013 best overall cruise ships. Ten were listed. It is the leading article on the Cruise Critic home page.

I guess I was confused by your signature which was all scrambled up when displayed yesterday and I thought was what you were posting about.

Seems like Princess rarely makes the "best whatever" lists, which is a mystery to me. What's not to like and be impressed with?

However I am a dyed in the wool loyal Princess fan, and I know there aren't all that many of us, who have only ever cruised with Princess.

Me too!! Only have cruised on Princess!

It's based on Cruise Critic reviews, maybe Princess Cruisers just don't write reviews as much?

Just reading Conde Nast Traveller, Princess has 6 of the top 20 large ships and 4 out of 20 in the Medium Size ships. That's pretty darn good

Archived