Allure or Oasis? We are looking at booking our cruise for our 25th Anniversary

Very similar ships. If you have no preference - which departure day is better for your schedule and hotel and airfare costs. Oasis - arrive Fort Lauderdale on Friday and home on Sat - For the Allure precruise travel is Sat and home on Sunday.

thank you...We do not have a preference which day...what is the difference between both ships? I can see the shows are different but it seems to be the replica of the Oasis...We are looking to the Eastern Caribbean....:)

Only been on Oasis but understand Allure is almost exactly the same. We'd pick depending on which itinerary suited us better.

Lots to do on these ships. You won't be bored! Their $peciality restaurants are excellent! :)

LuLu

~~~~

yes ive been reading wow they both really do look beautiful we have been on NCL and Carnival and decided we really wanted to check either one out...I also believe the itineraries aren't that different either I have to double check...:) and what nice restaurants they have...Are there more specialty restaurants than Restaurants with no charge?

Both ships are destinations on their own, and offer the best entertainment at sea. There are many dining options along with the main dining room. The menus for the main dining room have recently changed and are getting great reviews. Here is some information on the Allure. You can also check out the Oasis here too. :)

http://www.beyondships.com/RCI-ALOS-Tour-6.html

We have sailed on both but prefer the Allure for just a few small things. The Allure has Rita's Cantina(mexcian) versus the Seafood Shack on the Oasis, we are allergic to seafood and we LOVE Rita's cantina. Also the Allure has the Hotdog Stand versus the donut shop on the Oasis. The Allure also has donuts across from the Hotdog stand so you get both on the Allure.

Of course we preferred Hairspray on Oasis vs Chicago on Allure but the other shows are pretty much all the same and we just skip Chicago.

Really you would have a GREAT time on either ship! Enjoy!

We have sailed on both but prefer the Allure for just a few small things. The Allure has Rita's Cantina(mexcian) versus the Seafood Shack on the Oasis, we are allergic to seafood and we LOVE Rita's cantina. Also the Allure has the Hotdog Stand versus the donut shop on the Oasis. The Allure also has donuts across from the Hotdog stand so you get both on the Allure.

Of course we preferred Hairspray on Oasis vs Chicago on Allure but the other shows are pretty much all the same and we just skip Chicago.

Really you would have a GREAT time on either ship! Enjoy!

We also feel the same for those exact reasons. We picked Oasis for this year only based on the fact that it was less money.

thank you all, We happen to love the show Chicago we saw it on Broadway 10th row too..lol

I am curious to see the pricing on both I am looking into that now....but I think your right either ship looks awesome :)

Only been on Oasis, but I would book according to price and availability of the type and location of stateroom available. I don't believe you can go wrong with either ship, they are amazing with wonderful entertainment.

Oasis - Hairspray and the Ice Show

Allure - the main production show (I don't remember the name it has the Tree) - Hot Dog stand - Samba Grill - electric plugs on desk not underneath - I would rather fly to the cruise on Sat - the airport seems less busy

Other than that I don't have much of a preference -

Choose ship based on your favorite intinerary because I am sure your experience would be similar on both ships. I was on Oasis and saw Hairspray - I would've chosen Chicago on Allure. I didn't much enjoy Hairspray. Is the main show reason enough to choose a ship? I guess if all else is equal.

Archived