Carnivals next week's sale-check this out!!!

tgunn1978

I just found Carnival's next weeks sale info. They are calling it Best Rates of the Year, FRIENDS & FAMILY SALE! Here are some details:

Starting Tuesday, March 19th through Friday, March 22nd, we’re featuring our best rates of the year – up to $600 savings per stateroom – with our Friends and Family Event on select sailings through August 2013.:)

Plus, as a special bonus for all past guests of Carnival, we’re opening a special Past Guest Exclusive Preview one day prior on Monday, March 18th with best available upgrades for Monday only. That’s a special treat for Past Guests on Monday, and great low rates for everyone from Tuesday through Friday. :D

Don’t miss this unique opportunity for an amazing vacation at our best rates of the year! :cool:

Thanks for the info on this sale. Just put in for an early saver reduction with their current Spring Into Savings Past Guest sale for our upcoming cruise. That was for a savings of $140 per person. Now going to for sure check again on Monday see if we can get another price drop reduction.

Have been checking soooooo long and nothing. I about fell off my chair when we saw the price cut in one day. Hope we get another Monday;)

I kept a copy of the info I put into the price protection form. I submitted a form on March 5 and never heard anything. Since I missed out on the Big Sale price drop for my cruise--I unfortunately entered wrong info--I am going to be more proactive with this one. Anyone know what I should do if I don't hear anything back within the 3-5 days that they say we'll hear something?

The price of my June Splendor cruise didn't go up yesterday. But I think our cruise is nearly sold out. There are no 3 person interiors left (so can't check the price of those for a price drop) and no 3 person spa balconys left (so can't check the price drop on those). They haven't even had rates for this Spring into savings sale - just Fun Select and Fun Select Plus.

I'm not expecting much for my particular rates.

Maggie

I kept a copy of the info I put into the price protection form. I submitted a form on March 5 and never heard anything. Since I missed out on the Big Sale price drop for my cruise--I unfortunately entered wrong info--I am going to be more proactive with this one. Anyone know what I should do if I don't hear anything back within the 3-5 days that they say we'll hear something?

Well I am waiting too. I plan to e-mail and make multiple phone calls on the 5th day to ensure I get the price drop. Stay proactive I am sure they will be very busy the next few days so I do not want to fall thru the cracks. Only did this one other time on the Destiny and had no problems getting a price reduction. But nervous because of other stories I have heard like yours.

I already submitted final payment for my cruise and i didnt book early saver...D'oh!!!..then again, i dont think my sailing will go down that much considering i got a great price on the past guest save big sale

Don't waste your time with the price drop form. I sent one in and never heard a word. Sent a second one and got response that I did not meet the criteria. I got the pricedrops by calling 1-800-CARNIVAL and talking to reps both times. They saved me even more than I thought I would get. All on a nice little OBC for the cruise!! You may have to wait for a few minites to talk to a rep, but well worth it. Just know which offer you saw the price reduction on when you call. (EX - "Spring into Savings, Past Guest")

The price of my June Splendor cruise didn't go up yesterday. But I think our cruise is nearly sold out. There are no 3 person interiors left (so can't check the price of those for a price drop) and no 3 person spa balconys left (so can't check the price drop on those). They haven't even had rates for this Spring into savings sale - just Fun Select and Fun Select Plus.

I'm not expecting much for my particular rates.

Maggie

Same with our May 9th cruise. :(:(:(

I did not book ES this year- had I known what was going to happen I might have. So no price drops for me. But I am waiting for balcony rates to get into my price point so I can try to upgrade. Fingers crossed. Not optimistic though because right now its about $500 more than what I paid and I am wanting more like $300 more

I just found Carnival's next weeks sale info. They are calling it Best Rates of the Year, FRIENDS & FAMILY SALE! Here are some details:

Starting Tuesday, March 19th through Friday, March 22nd, we’re featuring our best rates of the year – up to $600 savings per stateroom – with our Friends and Family Event on select sailings through August 2013.:)

Plus, as a special bonus for all past guests of Carnival, we’re opening a special Past Guest Exclusive Preview one day prior on Monday, March 18th with best available upgrades for Monday only. That’s a special treat for Past Guests on Monday, and great low rates for everyone from Tuesday through Friday. :D

Don’t miss this unique opportunity for an amazing vacation at our best rates of the year! :cool:

Sorry.....You can have those HOT SUMMER cruises. Sale or no sale. :p

Bummer that next week's sale only applies to sailings through August- my cruise isn't until September :(

But then again, I've had an $800 price reduction since booking thanks to all the sales over the last month, so I guess I can't complain! haha

The prices listed for the 5 day Fascination cruise are higher in every category than what's on the website right now. Interior now $189, sale $239, ocean view now $219, new $269 balcony now $334 sale $449. He I was getting excited for a price drop on our July cruise.

Archived