upgrade question

pirate cruiser

Got the offer to upgrade from vq to ss-sz. What are the perks for a suite and do you think it is worth the extra $-thanks for any advice. On the Eurodam btw

The ss-sz category (Signature suite) is not really a "suite", but rather more of a mini-suite. As such, there really are no significant perks IMO. Basically you get a larger cabin and a "telephone conceirge". No access to the Neptune Lounge, no VIP boarding, no Pinnacle Grill for breakfasts, no free laundry, etc.

I do not know how much the upgrade cost you, so hard to say if it is "worth it".

DaveOKC

I think $150 pp is a pretty good deal. I really like the SY -SS suites. They are not as nice nor do they have all of the benefits of a full suite but they are very nice rooms. You will like the larger bathroom with two sinks, jetted tub and separate shower plus a bigger balcony. I have an SY booked on our cruise in September.

I think that's a decent price to pay for a good cabin. The cabin is nice. Not huge, of course, but IMO worth that amount extra.

Certainly only you can decide if it is worth it to you.

The SY-SS are great cabins, very large, really nice veranda and great bathroom. The perks that go with a "real" suite are nice but we don't want to pay that price. We still have a great cabin and large veranda.

Don't sit here reading the posts - go grab that deal:)

The space is about 30% or more than the regular verandah and very nice.

That's a deal IMO - remember they don't just offer it to you - they have offered it to to others - so first come, first served:D

The SS-SY is about 50% larger inside and has a much larger balcony. Also you get the double Mariner days. At $150 pp it sounds like a deal to me!

If it is an upsell, I don't believe that it is double mariner days:confused:

Only if it is booked originally - at least to my knowledge:confused:

Archived