Reciprocity with Crown and Anchor

Jeano222

My friend is interested in going on a Celebrity cruise with me. She is Emerald with Crown and Anchor. can she enroll with Captain's Club prior to taking a Celebrity cruise? She would be Select if she could.

My friend is interested in going on a Celebrity cruise with me. She is Emerald with Crown and Anchor. can she enroll with Captain's Club prior to taking a Celebrity cruise? She would be Select if she could.

Definitely, we are Diamond on RCCL and are now Elite on our first Celebrity cruise next March. We called Celebrity with our C&A numbers and they took care of everything.

Definitely, we are Diamond on RCCL and are now Elite on our first Celebrity cruise next March. We called Celebrity with our C&A numbers and they took care of everything.

Yes, we did exactly the same. Elite for our first Celebrity cruise, hopefully in October. :)

Thank you, I was confused on Celebrity site because it says you can't be Captain's Club until after your first cruise.

You can't sign up on-line - you have to call to complete the process.

I have been meaning to ask another reciprocity question for some time. We are sailing on our first Celebrity cruise this December. I am Emerald on RCCL, and have already made the call and signed up for Captain's Club. I am now Select on Celebrity.

I am aware that you still accumulate points separately. We are not far from Diamond on RCCL. So let's say that after my Celebrity cruise we take a couple of RCCL cruises and become Diamond. Can I now change my status on Celebrity to Elite?

I have been meaning to ask another reciprocity question for some time. We are sailing on our first Celebrity cruise this December. I am Emerald on RCCL, and have already made the call and signed up for Captain's Club. I am now Select on Celebrity.

I am aware that you still accumulate points separately. We are not far from Diamond on RCCL. So let's say that after my Celebrity cruise we take a couple of RCCL cruises and become Diamond. Can I now change my status on Celebrity to Elite?

Yes

Here is a question. Say if you are Emerald in C and A, then you become SELECT in Celebrity on your very first cruise. Suppose you don't cruise RCCL again for awhile and cruise Celebrity only. How many more credits do you need to reach ELITE. Would I assume one starts at 5 credits with this arrangement as that is the level to reach SELECT?

Here is a question. Say if you are Emerald in C and A, then you become SELECT in Celebrity on your very first cruise. Suppose you don't cruise RCCL again for awhile and cruise Celebrity only. How many more credits do you need to reach ELITE. Would I assume one starts at 5 credits with this arrangement as that is the level to reach SELECT?

I am Emerald with Royal, and have been looking at some Celebrity itineraries...I've been trying to learn as much as I can about the program

If I understand it correctly, you are only an "honoree" Select member. You actually don't have any points. If you stop cruising Royal, the only way to reach Elite is to get 10 Celebrity credits.

No, they give you the recipocal level, but, you will have to start earning your credits through Celebrity to move up.

In October, I sailed for the first time on Celebrity, and only show that I have 3 credits with them (one for the cruise, one for 15 nights and one for a suite), but, since I'm Diamond with RC, I got Elite level on Celebrity and until they put in a new level, I'm at their highest level, so, if I continued on with them and they had a higher level, then I would not increase to that higher level until I would of earned that level with Celebrity.

Susan :)

No

No, they give you the recipocal level, but, you will have to start earning your credits through Celebrity to move up.

Correct.

If you are Select on Celebrity only by virtue of being Emerald on RC, and have only sailed on Celebrity once, you have 1 Captain's Club credit. You have to earn 9 more to move from Select to Elite.

If you are Select on Celebrity only by virtue of being Emerald on RC, and have only sailed on Celebrity once, you have between 1 and 3 Captain's Club credits. You have to earn 7-9 more to move from Select to Elite.

Minor update because you get another point for CC, AQ, or Suites, and another point for a 12+ night sailing. I'm sort of excited that I'll be Select after two cruises this coming year :)

Archived