AquaClass staterooms on Infinity Sunrise Deck

heathermk57

Hi.

We are considering our first cruise with Celebrity (all Royal Caribbean up till now) and wondering if anyone has experience of the AquaClass staterooms on the Sunrise Deck of Infinity?

We're looking at cabins around 1103 but not sure if these are noisy due to their position - near all the facilities, elevators, deck activities (are they under the funnel?:eek:). Any helpul comments very much appreciated. Thank you.

Heather :)

We did a B2B on Infinity last April. We were in 1138 for both legs. We loved the location. While there are a few inside cabins the great majority of the cabins are Aqua Class, and it seemed like we had a little neighborhood there as we would frequently encounter people down the hall in Blu. We had no problems with noise above us at all, and loved being able to slip down one deck to the buffet.

We were on Summit in 1116 to Bermuda last August. Loved the location...about halfway down the hallway and, as mentioned by OP, nice to slip down to the buffet area right below. Maybe slight concern that 1103 is a little too close to the access door headed to the forward of the ship, but if that's all that is available, I wouldn't think it would be much of a problem.

Just got off of the Summit. Stayed in 1135. Great location 2nd furthest from aft. Right next to the back stairs into the sunset lounge and buffet. A few times I walked the halls I noticed a slight vibration in the middle of the block of rooms but it was very slight, I am sure some may not have noticed it at all. The rooms more forward (1103) didn't seem affected, nor did our rooms more aft. Just the same, the convenience of the room location was incredible. Blu was amazing, and everything was quite easy to get to.

In 2 words I would say: BOOK IT!

Hi.

We are considering our first cruise with Celebrity (all Royal Caribbean up till now) and wondering if anyone has experience of the AquaClass staterooms on the Sunrise Deck of Infinity?

We're looking at cabins around 1103 but not sure if these are noisy due to their position - near all the facilities, elevators, deck activities (are they under the funnel?:eek:). Any helpul comments very much appreciated. Thank you.

Heather :)

We were in 1105, exactly opposite yours. The location is perfect -- no noise and close to the elevator. That particular hall is a short one to the outside deck where you can do your walking. It's the deck above the pool. Probably five rooms and you are outside where you can go in either direction to look around at the scenery. In fact, that location is better because when we walked out the door it was a smoking section (port side), but 1103 would walk you out on the other side. The AC rooms on the other end have a long hallway. We much preferred this area and, in fact, if we book again would book 1103. Happy sailing!

Jennie

Archived