being on a ship for easter?

hey guys! im going on liberty ots am our first day at sea will be on easter. do they do anything out of the ordinary?

Not really. There may be one or more religious services offered on Easter Sunday. But I've been on a couple Easter cruises, and other than that, I haven't seen anything special.

I went on Enchantment in 2011 and they had a huge display of Easter candy, chocolate rabbits, eggs, etc. We were in awe of the display and looked and walked away. We found out later that it was for the taking! By the time we got back over there not much was left! I snagged a little chocolate bunny, but there were humungous ones when I first saw it.

They also did an egg decorating craft with the kiddos on board. That was it.

If you are interested in celebrating the real reason for Easter there is a sunrise service on the the beach in Ft Lauderdale across from the Bahia mar hotel. We did this last year before boarding. It was a beautiful service with the sun coming up behind the cross on the beach.

On board there was a display of bunnies and chocolate in the windjammer.

We received a "Happy Easter" card and there was the traditional "easter ham" dinner available in the dining room that night. :)

I don't suppose that would go over very well to try to make that double-up as the "Passover Ham"...

If you are interested in celebrating the real reason for Easter there is a sunrise service on the the beach in Ft Lauderdale across from the Bahia mar hotel. We did this last year before boarding. It was a beautiful service with the sun coming up behind the cross on the beach.

On board there was a display of bunnies and chocolate in the windjammer.

That sounds really nice we always do a service like that but sadly we are boarding the day before Easter :( oh well!

That sounds amazing. :)

Archived