Bed Configuration in NewAqua rooms "M" Class

Gracie115

Does anyone have any idea about the bed configuration in the new deck 11 Aqua rooms on Infinity/Summit & Millie? Which rooms have the bed near the bath vs. the balcony? Not looking for the aft rooms but the ones on the side such as 1116 or 1112....if anyone knows even one on that side that's all I need to know since they alternate...thanks!!!:)

Does anyone have any idea about the bed configuration in the new deck 11 Aqua rooms on Infinity/Summit & Millie? Which rooms have the bed near the bath vs. the balcony? Not looking for the aft rooms but the ones on the side such as 1116 or 1112....if anyone knows even one on that side that's all I need to know since they alternate...thanks!!!:)

It's only the S-Class where the beds alternate. It is my understand that all beds on the M-Class are by the bath. Depending on where the bathroom is (on the right or left as you enter the stateroom) the bed would be against that same bulkhead as the bath.

1135 on Summit:

Bed next to bathroom, couch next to balcony.

I did not take the time to look into any of the other rooms to see it this was any different.

Friends in 1141 had the same layout in one of the Aft cabins.

It's only the S-Class where the beds alternate. It is my understand that all beds on the M-Class are by the bath. Depending on where the bathroom is (on the right or left as you enter the stateroom) the bed would be against that same bulkhead as the bath.

I know that's true of the old rooms on the "M" class, but thought the staterooms they added on Deck 11 were of the same design as those on the "S" class....which is why I asked. If all are by the bath that's great, that's what I'm looking for but would like verification from someone who has actually stayed in a NON AFT room on that Deck. Thanks!

1135 on Summit:

Bed next to bathroom, couch next to balcony.

I did not take the time to look into any of the other rooms to see it this was any different.

Friends in 1141 had the same layout in one of the Aft cabins.

Thanks I wonder if that's the same on the other side of ship which is where we want to be.

The alternating "next to bath,next to balcony" setup is a unique feature of S class ships. It is a way of maximizing cabin space. Has nothing to do with whether a cabin is AQ class or not. I have stayed in new deck ll AQ cabins on an M class ship. All are consistent with M class cabin design, meaning more emphasis on drawer space than on S class ships and basic bathroom design is same as original balcony cabins on M class ships. Only difference is that in bathrooms they have installed a shower door where the curtain normally is in non AQ cabins and they have included the neat shower towers that are in S class AQ class showers.

Archived