Is Richard Spacey still cruising?

Just wondering if Richard Spacey is still Cruise Director on any of the Royal Ships. We were most fortunate to have him on Freedom, and another ship, I can't remember. I LOVED his humor and connection with the passengers.

Has anyone had the good fortune to see him lately?

Just wondering if Richard Spacey is still Cruise Director on any of the Royal Ships. We were most fortunate to have him on Freedom, and another ship, I can't remember. I LOVED his humor and connection with the passengers.

He will be the regular CD on Freedom of the Seas

Richard Spacey is CD on Explorer of the Seas. He's great!:)

• 5 weeks later...
He recently moved to FR, but it depends on his contract. He will have vacation time at some point in 2014.

I hope it isn't in February! Our trip "Back to Freedom" is really a reunion of sorts of most of my group from the first trip...would be great to have him back on board since he was with us in the beginning!!:D

He was on our Freedom of the Seas trip last week. Enjoyed the two game shows he hosted. And we always waited to hear his funny comment of the day, after each show. He is full of positive energy.

I hope he's not on break in October when we go back to Freedom because I have heard a lot of wonderful things about him.

Does anyone know who is subbing for him during breaks?

I loved our first CD, Graham Seymour, and am looking forward to another enthusiastic director!

• 1 month later...

Hi. We are sailing on the Freedom on July 7, 2013. Do you think Richard Spacey will be there then? I know you mentioned a contract but I'm not sure how long that will be. I don't want to tell my kids until I'm sure he'll be there! We all just LOVE him!!!!

We were on the Freedom last week. Richard is the CD and Jamie is the activities director. They are, by far, the best that we have had in our 4 cruises. Honestly, we have never had a bad CD, but Richard went above and beyond it seemed. And he and Jamie are hilarious together! Just watching their morning video on tv got our days started off with a laugh. I hope to sail with them again in the future!

Hi. I am looking at the 9/29/2013 Freedom cruise only because of Richard Spacey.

I have tried in the past to sail and be on his ship and it just so happend to be his vacay.

Is there any way possible to find out - possibly from him directly - if he will be sailing on that date?

We live in Florida and have done these ships so many times. We know who we like and are willing to wait for them - but they have that curve ball of taking time and then we are very disappointed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Watched the video. Really looking forward to seeing him aboard Freedom. During which show does he do this "Evolution of Dance" routine?

On our cruise, he did it at the Farewell show on the last night.