Name That Dessert!!!

I recall a while back reading a thread/post about a dessert that you can get in the main dining room at some point, maybe lunch. I THINK!! I know this sounds crazy and I have provided very few details, but I am sailing on Sunday and would like to know what the name of the dessert is.

37760373[/color]]I recall a while back reading a thread/post about a dessert that you can get in the main dining room at some point' date=' maybe lunch. I THINK!! I know this sounds crazy and I have provided very few details, but I am sailing on Sunday and would like to know what the name of the dessert is.

more like NO details :eek: Only a dessert in the MDR! There are many possibilities!

Here is a good dessert on my cruise about a month ago, it was called something Souffle? Different nights in the dining room will have different desserts. The warm chocolate melting cake is one that is offered every night though, (I think - I never get this anymore)

Anyway, I took two photos of this soufflé: One before I inserted a utensil and one after:

885360_10151493871258958_1278316154_o.jpg

886778_10151493876573958_782542209_o.jpg

I have been trying to think of the name all day. I saw a picture once...I think it could be "Fun Day Sundae". The poster said it's not served on all ships and you must request it the 1st day of sailing. UGH!!:mad:

hmmm...know that you can request a banana split from the kid's menu... I have not heard of the "fun day sundae". Oh no! Have I been missing something :eek:

I recall a while back reading a thread/post about a dessert that you can get in the main dining room at some point, maybe lunch. I THINK!! I know this sounds crazy and I have provided very few details, but I am sailing on Sunday and would like to know what the name of the dessert is.

Donuts? Cookies? Pie? Cake? Ice cream? Pudding? I'm going to use my telepathic powers........... Aha! Warm Chocolate Melting Cake! Is that what you're thinking?

The Vacation Sundae was only on the lunch menu in the MDR and now that they have gone to the brunch menu does anyone know if the Vacation Sundae is still offered?

ahhh..that explains it then. I've never had lunch in the MDR.

May have to try it sometime, if someone convinces me its worth it to get it, I may make an attempt to get to MDR for lunch on my next cruise!!!!!!!!!

Never heard of vacation sundae! What's all in it? Is that a piece of melon on the top? I will have to look more closely at the dessert menu, but don't believe I have ever seen that before...

It looks like something I would throw away.

Can you tell us anything about it?? Kind of hard to figure it out with no clues. :p

But, if you want the best dessert on the ship, go for Bitter n Blanc. Oh my.

I have to say I agree with you. I'm usually a chocolate girl and the melting cake while delish didn't compare to the B&B in my opinion. Could eat some right now.

Archived