Jewel Diamond "event?

On any RCI ship locations of Events and of Overflows vary depending on the number of Ds and D+s on board, but when we were on Jewel in December, yes the Diamond Event was in Hollywood Odyssey. The CL Lounge on Deck 10 was packed, but the D Event was close to empty [this during Ds in December], but the service was excellent [with the usual somewhat meager DE offerings]. But pleasant and free beats a bad day:p

Thom

:D

Yep...Diamond Event is in the Hollywood Odyssey with beer and wine. There is no overflow lounge for the Concierge Lounge.

Sorry have to disagree!

With every Radiance class ship (not since retrofitted) if the CL needs an overflow lounge it is indeed the Hollywood Odyssey. This includes the Jewel which we have been on many many times.

Yep...Diamond Event is in the Hollywood Odyssey with beer and wine. There is no overflow lounge for the Concierge Lounge.

Are you sure about the beer? I'll be there tomorrow night....checking out the CL first to see how busy it is, then maybe heading up to the Diamond Event.

Are you sure about the beer? I'll be there tomorrow night....checking out the CL first to see how busy it is, then maybe heading up to the Diamond Event.

No beer for the Diamond Event. It's wine, champagne or soda. You can get beer at a discount if you want.

On my TA on the Jewel the Hollywood Odyssey was the overflow for the Concierge Lounge. The Vortex was the Diamond Lounge. But then over half the ship was at least Diamond, so it was kind of necessary.

• 3 weeks later...
And stale trailmix :eek: I for one will be glad when the JOS has her drydock but will miss the Seaview Cafe :(

Is there a schedule that someone can provide to see when the Jewel, Serenade and Adventure will get dedicated Diamond Lounges?

Thanks in advance.

On our January Jewel Cruise the Hollywood Odessey was the CL overflow lounge and the Diamond event was held in the Vortex

So I guess the answer is that it depends on the number and D and D+ aboard on any given sailing.

Is there a schedule that someone can provide to see when the Jewel, Serenade and Adventure will get dedicated Diamond Lounges?

Thanks in advance.

Serenade has been enhanced and currently has a Diamond Lounge.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentSitelet.do?icid=072012_wrnssn_nwr_hm_pghdr_8122&pagename=revitalizations

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/12028421_Revit_QuickReference_Guide.pdf

Archived