Quick question about toiletries.

Hi, I know RCI no longer provides bath amenities but do they still provide cotton balls and swabs? We have a month long trip and anything that can be left at home would be a plus.:)

Not unless you are in a suite. Maybe if you are D+/Pinnacle, I can't remember, but I don't think so.

Tucker in Texas

Now that I think about it, it was on Celebrity that we got the container. However, the suite amenities on RCI have included a little box that had three or four cotton balls, a little emery board, and some q-tips in it along with the shampoo, etc. It may, also, contain a shower cap.

Tucker in Texas

Even in an Owners Suite I don't remember getting cotton balls or swabs. We did get the upgraded Gilcreast & Soames toiletries though.

For D+ C&A states: Upgraded bathroom amenities for members with 340 or more cruise points

Are these the same ones as you would get in a suite or something else? We've stayed in a couple of Grand Suites and have enjoyed the bathroom items in there but were wondering if there were yet another level we have not yet experienced since we are only Diamond...

For D+ C&A states: Upgraded bathroom amenities for members with 340 or more cruise points

Are these the same ones as you would get in a suite or something else? We've stayed in a couple of Grand Suites and have enjoyed the bathroom items in there but were wondering if there were yet another level we have not yet experienced since we are only Diamond...

It's usually the same amenities you get in a full suite, Gilchrest & Soames. However, this is another amenity that seems to be applied inconsistently. Sometimes we get the JS amenities (Vitality?), and sometimes none.

if none there ask your attendant and they can often supply them.

Sometimes yes and sometimes no. If they are not in the room, it often takes a few days. Our last room attendant did not know anything about upgraded toiletries for higher point cruisers. We took a photo of the set up a few cruises ago and keep the photo in our luggage to educate the room attendant. I really irks to me to have to ask ( and ask and ask ) for published benefits.

M

Are you saying there is no shower or hand soap or shampoo? We leave in 2 weeks and I never thought about having to take soap or shampoo. I need clarification, please.

There are bars of soap, and a liquid in the shower that I believe is a combo shampoo/conditioner.

There are bars of soap, and a liquid in the shower that I believe is a combo shampoo/conditioner.

The shampoo/conditioner combo is okay as a shampoo but you should bring your own conditioner. I really missed having conditioner for the week we were cruising. In JS they are separate but not in balcony cabins.

Archived