7 nighter from £699 pp

Second TA from £729 pp

All inside prices - no others given

Pete

Thanks Pete....umm kinda steep prices for Insides :eek:

Off to check currency rates.

Friend in the US received this :

FIRST TIME EVER! SAIL EUROPE ON OASIS OF THE SEAS®

AND ONLY CROWN & ANCHOR® MEMBERS CAN BOOK EARLY!

Dear XXXXX ,

Oasis of the Seas is about to make her European debut and only you, our valued Crown & Anchor Society member, can book these great itineraries before anyone else. Beginning April 9th at 7 AM Eastern time, you will have two full days to make your reservation before the general public.

Choose from exciting Transatlantic or European cruises - with plenty of time to experience the carousel on the Boardwalk®, watch acrobats splash down in the AquaTheater, visit the Youth Zone—the largest kids' area at sea—or the Pool & Sports Zone, where you'll find FlowRider® surf simulators and zip line views. Unwind with a stroll in Central Park® —a meandering garden lined with shops and fine restaurants—or melt away stress at VitalitySM Spa. Jazz up your evening with Broadway hit Hairspray, or hit the Royal Promenade for memorable moments with DreamWorks® Experience characters. All while visiting the highlights of Italy, Spain, the Netherlands and more.

To reserve, please contact the Crown & Anchor desk at 1-877-722-5266 beginning at 7 AM Eastern time on April 9th, 2013

The three European ones are on a par with Med cruises in Sept 2013 for an inside, so I think the prices ate fair.

For info a 7 nighter from Barcelona on the Liberty in Sept 2013 which costs £700 for an inside will set you back £1000 per person for a bakcony so that might be a ballpark figure anyone interested.

:eek::eek: ...so are you still thinking of the Eastbound TA ?:D

We will be on the Eastbound - not bothered what it costs!

We are staying with our TA in Seattle in August and then visiting Yellowstone. Coming home on the Oasis is the icing on the cake.

May even stay on for the first 5 nighter if er indoors agrees!

Pete

Just had an email from Royal

First TA from £739 pp

5 nighters from £599 pp

7 nighter from £699 pp

Second TA from £729 pp

All inside prices - no others given

Pete

At today's conversion rate:

599 pounds = $908 US

699 pounds = $1059 US

729 pounds = $1105 US

739 pounds = $1120 US

Oops - just realized prices were in GBP not USD - not as cheap as I thought but not too bad!

For Eastbound TA -

USD - roughly $1100 pp for an Inside (using 1.52 exchange rate) but at the moment no one has posted the prices in the US...maybe it will be cheaper to book in US maybe more expensive..we don't know yet :confused:

seems a no brainer to me......As much as i would love to do a TA on Oasis, its pretty much twice the price of doing it on another ship, which would also have a much better itinary.

Thinking I will be keeping my cash in my pocket for now, and booking a TA on a different ship, and using the xtra cash to upgrade to a suite.

seems a no brainer to me......As much as i would love to do a TA on Oasis, its pretty much twice the price of doing it on another ship, which would also have a much better itinary.

I agree. I think the prices are :eek: high.

Then again I am a penny pincher :o

I'll just wait for the third one :p

My email addy is so screwed up with Royal and I don't know why. For the most part, I get my mail from them correctly or so I thought.

But for this upcoming Oasis Europe booking, it came to my email but was addressed to my Daughter Emily (D member) with the April 9th date as booking.

I'm D+ now, did the D+ or Pinnacle get earlier dates to call for bookings? Or does all C&A members have the same booking date?

Also, does anyone anticipate other bookings opening up for the Oasis, such the bookend Bahama sailing? The two night 8/30/2014 Bahama or the Oct. 27, 2014- 5 nighter Bahama. Those I'm interested in as I'll be doing my med sailing this year.

Thanks.

I have decided not to book the Eastbound TA...I do not like the prices at all :(

I have been lucky and sailed Oasis Class 7 times already so I am just going to focus on Quantum Inaugural instead.

Happy Cruising and good luck everyone on Tuesday with your bookings.:D

Archived