? diamond club on Allure

Can you wear shorts to the club? Recently off of Celebrity- and no shorts/ flip flops allowed. Our dinner is not till 830- so we may go to club early then get changed for dinner.

That's what we usually do. We head out around 6 to change for dinner and then maybe stop back for one more before dinner

• 3 years later...

This was an old post from 2013. Any new updates? I will be sailing the allure for the first time and am a Diamond member. I imagine there are even more of us Diamond members now and therefore, will probably be in Blaze Lounge.

This was an old post from 2013. Any new updates? I will be sailing the allure for the first time and am a Diamond member. I imagine there are even more of us Diamond members now and therefore, will probably be in Blaze Lounge.

In addition to the drinks in the DL, you now have 3 drink vouchers per evening that can be used at any bar and the theater, but not in any restaurants.

In addition to the drinks in the DL, you now have 3 drink vouchers per evening that can be used at any bar and the theater, but not in any restaurants.

Ok, that's good because I'm traveling with a friend who is not diamond and I'd hate to abandon him for a couple hours in the DL.

DL is what was the CL and is located on deck 11 aft. Great view of Boardwalk and Aqua Theater.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

So is the Diamond Lounge now located on 11 & 12 where the Concierge Lounge used to be? Is there no more Concierge Lounge? I thought CL was for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle.

The Crown & Anchor website shows that CL is a benefit for Diamond Plus & Pinnacle.

So is the Diamond Lounge now located on 11 & 12 where the Concierge Lounge used to be? Is there no more Concierge Lounge? I thought CL was for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle.

The Crown & Anchor website shows that CL is a benefit for Diamond Plus & Pinnacle.

I forget to mention that the drink vouchers are only good during the time when the DL is having their free cocktail period.

Rather than changing the rules of the CL, they eliminated it. Now there's a Suite Lounge for full suite guests and Pinnacle level C&A members. D+ lost the made to order breakfast and lunch in the old CL.

I forget to mention that the drink vouchers are only good during the time when the DL is having their free cocktail period.

Rather than changing the rules of the CL, they eliminated it. Now there's a Suite Lounge for full suite guests and Pinnacle level C&A members. D+ lost the made to order breakfast and lunch in the old CL.

That's good to know. I'm really close to what's drawn on the deck plan as Concierge Lounge on 11 & 12. Thanks, Bob!

We just got off Allure on the 11th and this was our first time as Diamond. The DL is on deck 11 and was open from 5-830pm. It was very crowded the two nights we went in and took quite a long time for drink service. I was told that there were approx. 700 diamond and above passengers on board. The DL was nice and the appetizers served were good. We ended up using the three preloaded drinks on our sea pass cards instead of battling through the crowds in the lounge each night.

We just got off Allure on the 11th and this was our first time as Diamond. The DL is on deck 11 and was open from 5-830pm. It was very crowded the two nights we went in and took quite a long time for drink service. I was told that there were approx. 700 diamond and above passengers on board. The DL was nice and the appetizers served were good. We ended up using the three preloaded drinks on our sea pass cards instead of battling through the crowds in the lounge each night.

I don't usually get more than three drinks anyway. That sounds like a plan. So as I understand it, they load 3 drinks each day? Is there a time frame in which to use them?

I don't usually get more than three drinks anyway. That sounds like a plan. So as I understand it, they load 3 drinks each day? Is there a time frame in which to use them?

Yes, the 3 drinks on your card are only free during the time that Happy Hour is going on in the lounge...generally a 5-8:30 timeframe...they are not good in the MDR or any of the restaraunts...and they Don't carry over day to day...use them or lose them...

Edited by kc320

Yes, the 3 drinks on your card are only free during the time that Happy Hour is going on in the lounge...generally a 5-8:30 timeframe...they are not good in the MDR or any of the restaraunts...and they Don't carry over day to day...use them or lose them...

Thanks Karen.