Is Tapas in Vintages still free on Freedom class ships?

On Freedom of the Seas, we were given cheese and crackers to go with the wine we had purchased. It was more "free with purchase" as they're offered with purchased drinks.

The same is true at the Champagne Bar. There you can get things like chocolate covered strawberries. Yum!

Interesting question -I was thinking along similar lines. We are due on Navigator shortly, having cruised on the same ship a good number of years ago.

I found some notes I'd taken in preparation for our previous cruise on Navigator. A good number of years ago Tapas was available (and of good quality) in Vines at a certain time of day (5-7pm or similar I seem to recall).

We also enjoyed caviar with small bread slices and grated egg in the Champagne Bar on that previous cruise. How times change. Don't imagine we will get caviar in the Champagne Bar on our next cruise.

Just some more examples of how we are getting less for more on cruises these days. None the less, we are still looking forward to getting on board soon as it has become our holiday of choice these days due to the variety of ports and entertainment available.

We also enjoyed caviar with small bread slices and grated egg in the Champagne Bar on that previous cruise. How times change. Don't imagine we will get caviar in the Champagne Bar on our next cruise.

On our cruise on Allure of the Seas two years ago, we were also treated with lots of snacks including caviar, foie gras, cookies, and the aforementioned chocolate covered strawberries. Gemma and Michelle treated us very well.

What I don't know is how much of what they did on Allure is also done on other ships like the Freedom class ones.

On our cruise on Allure of the Seas two years ago, we were also treated with lots of snacks including caviar, foie gras, cookies, and the aforementioned chocolate covered strawberries. Gemma and Michelle treated us very well.

What I don't know is how much of what they did on Allure is also done on other ships like the Freedom class ones.

Gemma and Michelle were the best. They got our WOW cards. The tapas on the Allure was not free when we cruised but they had some great stuff on the menu and it was reasonably priced...cheap even. On our recent Navigator, it was the free cheese plate and that was it.

Archived