Enchantment- Which JS don't have Poles?

Does anybody know which Junior Suites on the Enchantment DO NOT have the support beams in the middle of the room? I remember reading that a number of them do.

I know for sure that 8116 and 8596 do not have a pole. The pole is actually located at the foot of the bed, not in the middle of the room. We just did a b2b on EN and had 8114 and had the pole and it wasn't a problem at all.

No pole in 8136 or 8150.

I agree with Patti - poles are visible and based upon cabin crawls some are larger than others (I suspect the larger ones are drains for the pool deck above)

I asked that question and the poles are just for support. They are not drains. The size of the pole is determined by what it is actually supporting above.

I asked that question and the poles are just for support. They are not drains. The size of the pole is determined by what it is actually supporting above.

Support??? I thought they were for entertainment!;)

I just got so excited- I thought I was in 8136, but it's 8138. Good to know, though!

I think 8138 does have the pole. We were booked in this room but ended up in 8140 which did not have the pole. I remember my daughter saying that our original room did have the pole.

Archived