Granduer/Enchantment Junior Suites post-refurb

I know all the OV and higher staterooms received some freshening up with new carpets, drapes, TV's and such. I saw the bathrooms were also "Oasis-ized" with new sinks, cabinets, and all. Did the Junior Suites have bathrooms redone? I haven't seem any pictures of them post refurb and since they have tile and bathtubs, I didn't know if they were updated.

We were in a JS on the Enchantment after the refurb and the staterooms were pretty much totally redone. Bathroom...just about everything was new. Vessel sink, shelves instead of the mirror cabinets. In the main area of the stateroom, just about everything was redone except the built in cabinets. New carpet, drapes, sofa, chairs, table, artwork.

We just returned from a b2b on Enchantment and were in a JS. Though the new drapery is beautiful, it is not funcitonal. The sheer over drape opens from right to left while the insulated drape opens from left to right. They do not open in the middle. The carpeting is nice as is the new pictures on the wall.

The new sink in the bathroom is useless as the faucet is set in such a manner that you can't get your hands under it if you want to wash your face. It's very hard to hand wash anything.

Be aware of "orange" water that comes out of the faucets both in the sink and tub when they are changing water tanks. It was so bad that it not only stained our wash clothes but also the new sink.

The new flat screen TV's are bigger than what we had in out JS on Freedom in December.

We just returned from a b2b on Enchantment and were in a JS. Though the new drapery is beautiful, it is not funcitonal. The sheer over drape opens from right to left while the insulated drape opens from left to right. They do not open in the middle. The carpeting is nice as is the new pictures on the wall.

The new sink in the bathroom is useless as the faucet is set in such a manner that you can't get your hands under it if you want to wash your face. It's very hard to hand wash anything.

Be aware of "orange" water that comes out of the faucets both in the sink and tub when they are changing water tanks. It was so bad that it not only stained our wash clothes but also the new sink.

The new flat screen TV's are bigger than what we had in out JS on Freedom in December.

Good to know. Thank you

Archived