Where have the Early Saver rates gone?

the8re

They are still there. They do however go away 3 months prior to short cruises and 5 months prior to cruises of 6 days or longer.

Just checked again for the Breeze April 26, 2014. Not showing up.

I checked for 2014 also. Not there for several cruises. :confused:

Maybe they're costing Carnival too much with the price drops and adjustments.

Just checked on the TA site as well with the same result. You may have a point there. Maybe some changes coming?

They are still there. They do however go away 3 months prior to short cruises and 5 months prior to cruises of 6 days or longer.

No they are not there.

Our cruises 1/18/14 & 1/25/14 are also not showing Early Saver rates.

Mine is showing the military rate instead, works for me since I’m a vet and it's the same price as the early saver rate was. I usually would have to call to find out what that rate was.

What's interesting is that if you click on the Early Savers link to book an Early Savers package, none of THOSE cruises are showing an Early Savers rate. So something is definitely munged behind-the-scenes. I'm sure this will be fixed up later today.

I sure hope Carnival didn't do away with this. This would make cruising Norwegian and RCI much more comparable in price...

not really. I looked at royal instead of carnival for my upcoming cruise..i booked 2.5 weeks in advance. I have a rate for 3 people a total (including prepaid tips for 7 days) of $1400 oceanview. I looked at royal..7 days INSIDE $1800 per person!! WTH!

perhaps the super saver rate is taking place of early saver. non-refundable deposit. I can see carnival doing away with this. royal doesn't have a early saver fare and they sell out just fine. IF this is the case is it a bummer? yeah. but carnival is a business and this is a tough economy

This has been going on for some time.

Unless something has changed, they'll be back. Try booking w/o logging in. That occasionally worked for me.

Our 12/28/13 Dream cruise, they were there, then gone, then back, then gone, etc......

Not sure if it's their system or if they are just trying to keep ES bookings down.

Archived