May 1st and still no 2014 sailings?

VickiD59

Not sure I understand, why is there a rush?

Some people like to get their ducks in a row. Some have to put in vacation requests a year in advance. Some(like myself) are getting ready to cruise and would like to book onboard to get the onboard credit. Some folks need to know how much money they need ASAP do they can save to pay off the cruise. Some people are just impatient and/or excited to book.

Some people like to get their ducks in a row. Some have to put in vacation requests a year in advance. Some(like myself) are getting ready to cruise and would like to book onboard to get the onboard credit. Some folks need to know how much money they need ASAP do they can save to pay off the cruise. Some people are just impatient and/or excited to book.

I get it. Just was not sure what was specific to this week (was going to be announced and now delayed). Wondered if there was something about "now" that was causing them to react t booking another line.

I get it. Just was not sure what was specific to this week (was going to be announced and now delayed). Wondered if there was something about "now" that was causing them to react t booking another line.

There was one of those "it's coming tomorrow" announcements from John Heald and awhile back it was announced itineraries would come out in April. Now it's May. Everyone's impatient and tired of checking everyday. I also think its horrible timing for Carnival to be dragging its feet....just one more negative.

A group of us are sailing on Saturday on the Freedom. We are planning to sail again, as a group, in Sept. of 2014. I was HOPING I could provide date, itinerary and pricing to the group while onboard to generate interest for the next one. I know when I want to go and where I want to go, just don't know which ships will be going there or the price.

Gotta say, I've been looking at other lines that have their information already out there, as it's VERY IMPORTANT to try to line up this group for the next cruise while we are onboard. Carnival may lose out on this for 2014 :(

I've been waiting for the May 2014 Breeze schedule for months now. I was hoping for an 8 day Southern Carib itinerary, for a specific week in May, leaving from Ft. Lauderdale. Since it is taking forever, I'm probably just going to book an Eastern Carib itinerary on the Oasis or Allure of the Seas. The entertainment (which is a high priority for us) looks amazing on those 2 ginormous ships. I'm sure others will be doing the same, and not wait till Carnival decides to pull the trigger on releasing their Summer/Fall 2014 schedules, for selected ships.

I just sailed on the Allure a couple weeks ago. And I did a Transatlantic

On the Carnival Breeze last November. After 20 something cruises, the

Allure was the most enjoyable ship I have been on. It was fantastic.

I purchased two FCC that will be expiring this August. I booked one cruise for this December and have patiently been waiting for Carnival to post their 2014 itineraries for Europe in July/August to celebrate our 30th anniversary. I only have until August to use this FCC - or it will be wasted. I keep looking daily for updates - and nada. Should I just book any cruise in 2014 at this point and then change it once they post all their 2014 sailings? Has anyone ever done this before? How difficult is it, I just don't want to lose out on my FCC benefits. :(

Me too! I look everyday..sometimes more than once; it's turned into an obsession ;)

I'm pretty much searching by ship and date only (Breeze-July2014)) or port and date only (NewYork-July 2014) which neither has any info. As of 2 years ago NY became a year-round port and since our first cruise in 2010, the sailing dates have always been the same. The Miracle was replaced by the Splendor this spring, so is the Splendor being replaced next year as well? I love sailing out of NY, but as I mentioned before...I can't do that same itinerary again, which is why we finally agreed to fly south.

I did notice something yesterday - I clicked on the link on Carnivals homepage advertising tonight's episode of Trip Flip which is featuring the Breeze. I clicked the "ports of call" link and it mentioned 6 night and 8 night itineraries, and listed San Juan and St Maarten as some of the ports in the 8 night sailing. I didn't realize the Breeze went to either of these ports.

I clicked the "ports of call" link and it mentioned 6 night and 8 night itineraries, and listed San Juan and St Maarten as some of the ports in the 8 night sailing. I didn't realize the Breeze went to either of these ports.

Yes the Breeze goes to San Juan and St Maarten on one of the 8 day itineraries. It goes to Curacao, Aruba and Grand Turks on the other 8 day itinerary.

Sat May 25 Miami, FL

4:00pm

Sun May 26 At Sea

Mon May 27 Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos Islands 7:00am 3:00pm

Tue May 28 San Juan, Puerto Rico 11:00am 7:00pm

Wed May 29 St. Maarten 8:00am 6:00pm

Thu May 30 St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands 7:00am 5:00pm

Fri May 31 At Sea

Sat Jun 1 At Sea

Sun Jun 2 Miami, FL 8:00am

We are trying to plan a cruise wedding. Planning a year in advance is really a must! We are looking for June of 2014 and want to get this ball rolling, but everything is in a holding pattern for now. Our preference is the Breeze, but it depends on the date we are looking at.

CCL only takes so many brides per cruise, so we want to jump on it when it opens up.

I definitely never notice the San Juan and St Maarten itinerary before - I do see that what you posted is for May; I see that the same week in June (third week) St Maarten gets switched out for Tortola and in July, San Juan gets switched out for Antigua - there's also the Aruba, Curacao itinerary. All lovely choices, which is why we're so anxious to plan!!! Also, we are limited to July travel.

Until then I'll just have to make due with the Travel Channel tonight @ 8:00 :)

Archived