How many times on same Carnival ship?

skyeman27

6 times on the Miracle...by far my favorite ship (and now she's gone from NY :(). I loved that ship, the layout & yes, even the decor! The Manhattan cruise terminal is only an hour away from my house...so I love leaving from NY.

3 times on the Glory (twice out of Port Canaveral, once out of NY)

2 times on the Legend

1 time on the Triumph

1 time on the Pride

I have no problem doing the same itinerary over again & again....for me it's all about the ship and being on the ocean. I like sea days the best. :)

Been on ,the Miracle 3xs, the Legend once, and the Triumph once. All out of my home port of NYC. Had the Miracle booked for February but Hurricane Sandy took care of that for me and I had to cancel but I'm taking my first fly and cruise trip to Fort Lauderdale on the Freedom and can't wait.

How many times have you cruised on the same Carnival ship and why? We have cruised on the Dream 3 times and have 2 more booked. We like the ship because the port is an easy 5 hour drive for us, has 2 itineraries, and especially like the Cloud 9 Spa rooms and its amenities...

the Pride 3 times. just because it is only a 40 minute ride to the port. but will probably not go again until they change itinerary or upgrade to 2.0

Archived