How many times on same Carnival ship?

skyeman27

3x on Ecstasy from Port C. because my family lives nearby (even though I don't).

2x on Freedom because I love the 8-day itinerary (and obviously I thought she was pretty cool the first time around)

I'll be on the Inspiration 3, 4 & 5 times by the end of this year. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to hit Platinum!

I've been on the Spirit twice...first in 2005 when it did 8-day runs out of San Diego (to Acapulco, Manzanillo and Ixtapa) and then in 2011 to Alaska.

We have cruised on the Legend 5 times. It is our favorite because it doesn't have the big screen and is a bit bigger than most that don't but still not too big.

We also think that though all Carnival ships are friendly, this one seem to be the friendliest, most interactive crew.

I've been on Splendor and Victory twice. Why? Itinerary for the initial cruise but each ship had a chartered cruise for John Mayer that I didn't have a choice on ship. I've been on Destiny and will be going on Sunshine so essentially different itineraries.

Legend 10 times and one booked

Glory 7 times

Dream 7 times and one booked

Disney Dream 2 times and one booked

FOS 4 times

We like to cruise the same ships because we can get around easier

and enjoy meeting the crew and talking to them.

We don't drive at night any more so it is nice to be able to go out to dinner and not worry about getting home.

dot and harry

ps have not updated our signature. Dream 2 times Fascination 2 times

Fascination - 16 cruises - ease of getting to port, ship layout, itinerary

Ecstasy - 9 cruises (1 future cruise booked)

Dream - 3 cruises (6 future cruises booked)

Total of 43 cruises taken on Carnival...several others on RCCL, Celebrity, NCL, Premier

Our overall experiences on Carnival have been much more satisfying than on the other cruise lines, IMHO

We have sailed on Legend 8 times with another cruise booked... also, our favorite ship. Easy to get around, love Serenity area, crew are very friendly and happy. Great experience all around.

We have sailed on Freedom twice with a back to back, and are now booked to sail on Dream this summer twice.

I'll be going on the Victory for the second time in a few days. This will be my third cruise. My first was on victory in 2004 & second on imagination in 2012. The dates we had available for this cruise, my options were a cruise on one of those 2 ships or the paradise. Victory had a better itinerary than the other 2 options & it's been a while since I've been on it.

Carnival PRIDE will be fourth time in August 2013. We love that ship and it is only 1 hour from our home.

Carnival GLORY will be three times in May 2013 also due to the fact that we can drive there the morning of the cruise.

The past few years we have been cruising with Carnival where we don't have to drive, saves a ton of money.

However, we may look at the Breeze for June 2014 for a change.

We just love cruising, and the ports are not important to us, as we have been to the Caribbean many times.

Archived