How many times on same Carnival ship?

skyeman27

We were on Miracle two years in a row but on different itineraries. Which she or another Spirit Class were still sailing out of Florida as I love the layout. We sailed on Legend from Tampa & would love to sail on her again but the itinerary (when she's in the Caribbean) is the same each week so we won't do a B2B on her.

We're doing a B2B on Liberty in 2014. We did our first B2B on Liberty in 2008 and loved it. This time the Liberty has the 2.0 upgrades which we are looking forward to.

We have sailed on the Miracle 5 times since 2008 (47 days), and have a 16 day Hawaiian booked for 2014 aboard her too.

LOVE the spirit class ships, as we have also been on the Pride. However, Miracle has something about her that keeps us coming back. The crew is fantastic, the ship is easy to navigate, and there is an ambiance that I can't quite put my finger on. Luckily, each of the itineraries we have sailed aboard her for have been great...the Panama repositioning cruise though was fantastic !

We have been in different class cabins (8K-Extended Balcony, 9B-Premium Balcony & 4K-Interior with French Doors), but really like the 4K - doors we can open for sea air and listening to the waves, a view between the lifeboats, and since we always book the same cabin, it feels like coming home.

We spend very little time in our cabin, and enjoy the activities up on the Lido during the day and the venues during the evening, so a Balcony for us is a waste (saves us $ so we can cruise more often !!)

Can't wait until April 2014 for our Hawaiian Miracle !!

Let's see.......5 Cruises on Carnival Elation, 3 Cruises on Carnival Fantasy, 2 on Carnival Ectasy, and 2 on Carnival Conquest......also Norwegian Spirit........

Planning another on Elation now.......

Why? Because we are 1 hour from the port of New Orleans and it is just too easy to drive down there and get on a ship!!!! Also, we are ADDICTS!!! LOOOOOOOOOOVE CRUISIN'.................:D:D:D

I've been on the Imagination twice, no real reason why though lol. It was my first cruise and we just picked some dates and the second time, it had the itinerary my mom wanted to do. I would sail the Freedom over and over in a heartbeat, no matter where it sails!

How many times have you cruised on the same Carnival ship and why? We have cruised on the Dream 3 times and have 2 more booked. We like the ship because the port is an easy 5 hour drive for us, has 2 itineraries, and especially like the Cloud 9 Spa rooms and its amenities...

Hey GKLOW - the Dream now has 3 itineraries... it changes the end of July thru mid October

Then it will have 5 day cruises which the first one is in April. Not sure how many different ones the Dream will have starting in April when it alternates between 5 and 7 day. 3 or 4 I believe.

I've sailed the Sensation 2x, Elation 2x, Fantasy 1x - (My son has one more Sensation than I have) - we won't sail Fantasy class anymore unless Elation or Paradise (they still have bball). The ships are just a bit small for me. And he'll only sail with Bball. Next cruise he'll be out of O2 so we'll have to figure something new since they didn't bother to put EA Sports on Dream :mad: (getting ready for 2x).

Dream really is the unwanted step-ship of her class. She got shafted on 2.0 and Dreamclass offerings! Move the Dream and give PC a new ship!!!!

My goal is to cruise on every Carnival ship. I am halfway there....oh yeah.

So far I have cruised on the Carnival Valor, Carnival Destiny, Carnival Celebration, Carnival Pride, Carnival Victory, Carnival Elation, Carnival Legend, Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Sensation, Carnival Freedom

Leaving shortly to board Fantasy for the 5th time (if you include October's B2B as two sailings, which I do). 28 nights and counting.

Second time was only because the ship we were supposed to sail was moved to NO to use as housing after Hurricane Katrina.

Then, I was on her the 3rd time for her 2nd sailing after they moved her to Charleston permanently.

Then the B2B last October. Wait. That makes this the 6th time, doesn't it?

It's convenient. I love Charleston. Love the 7-night itinerary but not the Freeport/Nassau only, but I'm only doing this because I need a mental break.

Sailed Miracle twice. Love that class ship and had hoped to sail them all but now I'll have to go to Australia to sail Spirit!

Glory twice; 2nd time because I wanted Bermuda and she had one sailing from Norfolk (an easy 3 hour drive).

I normally sail based on itinerary, not the ship. The ship doesn't really matter to me even though they all seem to have their own personality.

they would do other itineraries than nassau/freeport. their 7 night itinerary is good.

We went on the Imagination twice because we loved it the first time and for the itinerary. We sailed the Miracle twice, too. We liked the Miracle, but we only went the 2nd time because we wanted a convenient getaway out of NYC that was relatively inexpensive.

Our upcoming cruise in December will be our first time sailing on a Carnival ship for the second time. We even booked the same cabin because we liked the location so much. The Port of Tampa is a short drive from our home and is such an easy in and out Port, so we thought we would do it all again.

We will be sailing on Carnival Freedom for the second time in August. This is our first duplicate. We choose Freedom because it fit best into our schedule and had an island on the itinerary that we have not been to yet....It's just a bonus to us that Freedom is our favorite Carnival ship to date.

numerous times, see my signature.. Always due to the fact we are in San Diego and have little to choose from. Flying to Fla. Is expensive so our trips there are limited.. Going this New Years though~ excited!!:D

Archived