Captains Club Number

sabookkeeper

I am trying to get some prices through different online travel agents. When I put in my Captains Club number, they do not recognize it so I can't get the prices for past customers. Has anyone else had this problem?

We had trouble too. After several attempts to sort it out with CS and Captains Club it was eventually sorted out by a girl who realised that the booking was in my OH name and therefore the captains club number was not configured correctly. She seems to have corrected it although I have not tried again lately.

I don't think there are any specific prices for Captains Club members, only discounts with the current promotion that are applied after booking, or upgrades within inside or ocean view categories.

When we booked our last 2 cruises we booked with the prevailing price then the CC discount was applied. We booked directly with Celebrity and advised the agent that we were CC members. We've never gone to on line agencies for prices but if we did I think the price would be the general price then once booking began the discount would be applied.

Mary Lou

I don't think there are any specific prices for Captains Club members, only discounts with the current promotion that are applied after booking, or upgrades within inside or ocean view categories.

When we booked our last 2 cruises we booked with the prevailing price then the CC discount was applied. We booked directly with Celebrity and advised the agent that we were CC members. We've never gone to on line agencies for prices but if we did I think the price would be the general price then once booking began the discount would be applied.

Mary Lou

On one of them I got as far as seeing the different rate for past customers, however, because it didn't recognize my Captain Club's number, I could get to the next step where I can see the OBC and/or Prepaid Gratuities. Until I have a good idea of who I want to book with I would prefer to get the pricing on line instead of calling.

Archived