Room Service Breakfast - Junior Suite

Hi,

I'm traveling on the Vision of the Seas in about a week in a junior suite. Is the breakfast room service menu the limited stateroom menu or the expanded suite menu in a junior suite?

I know many of the suite perks do not transfer over to the junior suites.

Also, what are the perks you do get with a junior suite? Is there priority boarding?

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm traveling on the Vision of the Seas in about a week in a junior suite. Is the breakfast room service menu the limited stateroom menu or the expanded suite menu in a junior suite?

I know many of the suite perks do not transfer over to the junior suites.

Also, what are the perks you do get with a junior suite? Is there priority boarding?

Thanks!

The Junior Suite does not have the expanded suite menu.

Perks are priority check-in, robes, upgraded bathroom amenities, coffee pot and tea kettle in the stateroom, bathtub, and double C&A points.

As far as I know you have to be in a Grand Suite or upwards to get the full breakfast menu as room service but I am sure someone else will confirm that.

Not sure of what perks you do get with a junior suite other than a larger cabin and balcony.

We've always been able to order stuff that's not on the menu, like croissants! Got scrambled eggs/bacon/sausage...and there are plenty of cereals, and pastries.

However, even in a JS, there's really no dining table, so eating a meal is not as much fun as you might think. We would get something to hold us until we could get to the dining room....the MDR has a lovely breakfast, served to you....much nicer than the buffet!

We usually always book the JS and order breakfast off the roomservice door-hanger menu..hot & cold items and we have had no problem writing in sometimes small requests...The small balcony table is plenty of room for the two of us....love eating on the balcony.

The Junior Suite does not have the expanded suite menu.

Perks are priority check-in, robes, upgraded bathroom amenities, coffee pot and tea kettle in the stateroom, bathtub, and double C&A points.

When did they start putting a coffee pot in the suites? I can now make my own coffee.

When did they start putting a coffee pot in the suites? I can now make my own coffee.

I don't remember when they started, but it's been at least a couple of years now.

We've always had coffee and tea with the pots in the JS's. If it's not there next time, ask your attendant for it. It should not be a problem. Even ask for extra coffee if you like.

Rick and Deirdra

Archived