dinning options during the Cruise Tour

narsibvl

There are many different cruisetours in Alaska offered by each cruise line. Each line has hotels that it uses in each town which may determine where you would be in relation to eateries in the area. Which cruise tour, which cruise line????

Didn't realize that it would depend on the place we are staying thought they should all be within walking distance. We are actually doing the RCl cruisetour and we are staying in Pikes Waterfront lodge in Fairbanks and the Denali hotel in Denali and the Marriott in Anchorage.

I just get AAA Tour Books..............locate our hotel...............then find a few restaurants within walking distance.

I'm all set for Fairbanks, Denali and Anchorage (even found a "famous" bkfst. place to eat before boarding the train to Seward this way).:)

Didn't realize that it would depend on the place we are staying thought they should all be within walking distance. We are actually doing the RCl cruisetour and we are staying in Pikes Waterfront lodge in Fairbanks and the Denali hotel in Denali and the Marriott in Anchorage.

No, "walking distance" won't get you a lot. But I can guarantee you are not staying at the "Denali Hotel", which is in Healy and not what any cruisetour uses. There has to be another "word".

No, "walking distance" won't get you a lot. But I can guarantee you are not staying at the "Denali Hotel", which is in Healy and not what any cruisetour uses. There has to be another "word".

Hmmm...our document does say "Denail Hotel", maybe they meant "A denali hotel". I thought I saw elsewhere where it said Mt. McKinley Lodge , can't find that reference now.

Archived