Are you going to reach platinum this year?

We have #10 and #11 (B2B) booked on the Glory for December. Ironically the Glory was our very first cruise ship in 2005 and it will be the one we reach Platinum on.

This will be our third B2B and with the price of airline tickets we will probably do more of them. They just make sense since we have to fly from Kansas. Two cruises for the price of one airline ticket.

Nope. We don't live close enough to do the short cruises and all of ours have been 6 or 7 days, so the change for us might equate to one cruise in the long run. Plus I'm inconveniently in Afghanistan for most of this year. That puts a cramp in cruising.

Booked our 10th cruise for this November. With the great prices Carnival is offering didn't want to lose our credit for our FCV was going to expire.

The funny thing is our taxes on the airfare points is costing more than the cruise. Looking forward to a week in the sun as platinum.

We'll be Platinum this Fall. We adjusted our schedule to be sure we got the 10th one in this year due to the program change. Might as well since we are so close to achieving that level.

Otherwise #10 would have been in mid-January of 2014.

I only needed one more cruise and was looking to book another for this year so it was a win win for me. I can usually only get a couple days off (with the except of one full week) so it's a short cruise for me most of the time. It will be DH's 6th cruise. Yes, the paperwork (for me) already says "platinum". :)

We just sailed #8 and #9 on a Victory b2b. It was great. Number 10, the biggee is set for

Nov. 16, 2013. Platinum on the Conquest. What a great excuse to cruise 3 times in 2013.

Anyone come up with a good excuse for 2014?:)!

We are on that same cruise!!! can not wait!!! R u on our roll call??

Just got back Monday from my Elation cruise. I just checked my documents for my upcoming August cruise and they have already changed my status to PLATINUM and my luggage tags say PRIORITY!!!

I am SOOOOO excited!!!!!!

We are taking a unexpected trip in November this year on the Imagination to reach our 10th cruise. It was unplanned because I thought I was at 7 cruise then I discovered that carnival did not have one of my old TSS Carnivale cruises listed. I got that fixed and we had a short cruise already planned on the Fantasy for my birthday. So that made 9 cruise with Carnival. So we found a good deal on that Imagination cruise so we figured why not.

We are taking a unexpected trip in November this year on the Imagination to reach our 10th cruise. It was unplanned because I thought I was at 7 cruise then I discovered that carnival did not have one of my old TSS Carnivale cruises listed. I got that fixed and we had a short cruise already planned on the Fantasy for my birthday. So that made 9 cruise with Carnival. So we found a good deal on that Imagination cruise so we figured why not.

How did you do this I have several cruises not listed by Carnival and I don't have the old booking numbers because it was way back in the early 1980's??:confused:

How did you do this I have several cruises not listed by Carnival and I don't have the old booking numbers because it was way back in the early 1980's??:confused:

If you have any documents from those sailings you can turn that in and get credit for them. I was missing 2 cruises from 83 and 84 but I only had our embarkation photo from the 83 sailing so I got that one added back but not the 84 cruise.

I printed out my documents for our Halloween cruise yesterday and mine say DIAMOND.....can't wait.

If you have any documents from those sailings you can turn that in and get credit for them. I was missing 2 cruises from 83 and 84 but I only had our embarkation photo from the 83 sailing so I got that one added back but not the 84 cruise.

I printed out my documents for our Halloween cruise yesterday and mine say DIAMOND.....can't wait.

Who or where did you contact? I just sailed on the Fantasy on the 13th of May and it would have been may 11th if they had all my records:eek:

I quess this weekend will be looking for old cruise pictures. THANKS FOR THE INFO.

I just thought of something REALLLYY INSANELLYYY STUPID...

What if you caught a super cheap deal like $120 for a cabin for 3 cruises but could only get time to do one of the three...WOULD YOU DO IT to make platinum?

Yeah I know waste of money but still would you do it?

sadly I thought it was over at the end of 2012.

I need 3 more to be platinum so I HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Was thinking about doing a B2B2B on the imagination or something.

That's what I'd do, B2B2B. 3 days 4 days, whatever it takes. I'm doing B2B 5 days in November

I just thought of something REALLLYY INSANELLYYY STUPID...

What if you caught a super cheap deal like $120 for a cabin for 3 cruises but could only get time to do one of the three...WOULD YOU DO IT to make platinum?

Yeah I know waste of money but still would you do it?

No, it won't work. You have to be on the ship to count

We are unable to get the 10 cruises in by this year. So we had to buy our way to the head of the class this year. Love the FTFT deal of $50 per cabin. Lots of perks and cheaper than another cruise this year.

Relax and enjoy life

Archived