How much is the self-serve laundry on the Golden?

kh81828587

We plan on doing a load of laundry while on the Golden during our cruise to cut down on how much we have to pack for our flight. I can't find out how much it is to wash and dry. I know I'll have to have the exact amount for the machines, but what is it?

We plan on doing a load of laundry while on the Golden during our cruise to cut down on how much we have to pack for our flight. I can't find out how much it is to wash and dry. I know I'll have to have the exact amount for the machines, but what is it?

I think it comes to about $3 per load in US quarters.

I would recommend you take a roll of quarters with you. That way you won't have to stand in line at the Purser's desk getting change. On other Princess ships, the cost was $2.00 to wash and $2.00 to dry.

On the Golden last summer, it was $2 for wash and $2 for dry. There was a change machine in the laundry rooms, I believe, but we usually bring a roll of quarters. We also bring the Tide Pods, which are very easy to pack.

I would recommend you take a roll of quarters with you. That way you won't have to stand in line at the Purser's desk getting change. On other Princess ships, the cost was $2.00 to wash and $2.00 to dry.

I have never found that the line at the purser's desk to be more than a few minutes long and you can get your quarters at any time. Hardly worth bothering to bring quarters w you in my opinion.

DON

I think it comes to about $3 per load in US quarters.

It was $2 per load in February. I often use the change machine, but this time I went to the Purser's office and didn't have a line either time. I brought my own detergent (the all in one sheets), but they have some available for sale.

Archived