Just Booked ou first Mini.

geocruiser

Today I just booked a cruise on Caribbean Princess going to Canada & New England. I just canceled a Canada cruise on NCL and booked Princess. Princess is a one week cruise and NCL was for two weeks. I liked the ports of call on NCL better because there were some that I had not been to before. But I do love where Princess is going to take me. It is better for us to leave out of NYC than Boston. We just feel this cruise is better for us.

And by the way, I booked our FIRST mini suite!

We'll be enjoying our first mini 2 weeks from Saturday on the Sapphire. (Vancouver-Alaska) So excited!

The main reason we chose it was so my daughter could have the sofa bed, she's only 3 and would be terrified sleeping in a bed coming down from the ceiling. And I'm not sure how comfortable DH and I were having her right on top of us. We were hoping to stay up later than her to read.

We also wanted the full size tub because my daughter doesn't take showers yet. Bath time is her favorite time of the day!

We are SO looking forward to the trip!

ENJOY!!!! We never went backwards after the first mini---although we do love aft facing and get a suite most of the time--OK--I'm spoiled now.

Nancy:D:D

I know that I will like the mini. Do you find that you spend more time in your cabin when you have a larger room? Before this cruise I have done lots of insides, and then move to outsides then to balcony cabins.

I just hope that we used the room more. There is so much to do on board that most times we are not in the room much.

My DH and I booked a mini-suite on the Coral for a Vancouver/Anchorage Alaska cruise. We just loved it! We're tall people, 6'3, 5'11, and really enjoyed the extra bathroom space and, of course, the queen bed. We also feel that a balcony is a must for an Alaskan cruise. So much to see!! You're not fighting for space on the public decks to see something. We've booked a mini for our Canada/New England 10 day cruise this Oct.6-16 on Emerald Princess. Looking forward to it!!

OP;

You will love the extra space and the tub/shower combo.....:)

Bob

Yes! You'll totally enjoy the ^ Above ^ ! :)

I especially enjoy the full size couch to lay down and read when DH sometimes wants to take an afternoon nap.

LuLu

~~~~

Archived