TA said:

Jillbu

We had the same issue as Debandbruce. I called Celebrity to confirm we qualified for a particular promotion and they assured me we did but since we used our timeshare TA to book I would need to contact them. When I called TA she told me we could not get the OBC. I asked to switch agents and she started to back pedal. She finally agreed to call Celebrity but told me it would not do any good. An hour later she left Voicemail telling me she had never had this happen before but we were given the OBC. I am never afraid to ask but not afraid to ask for a different agent either.

We had the same issue as Debandbruce. I called Celebrity to confirm we qualified for a particular promotion and they assured me we did but since we used our timeshare TA to book I would need to contact them. When I called TA she told me we could not get the OBC. I asked to switch agents and she started to back pedal. She finally agreed to call Celebrity but told me it would not do any good. An hour later she left Voicemail telling me she had never had this happen before but we were given the OBC. I am never afraid to ask but not afraid to ask for a different agent either.

Sometimes the TA does not know what can and cannot be done until you ask.:D

Sometimes the TA does not know what can and cannot be done until you ask.:D

Yes..true...but when asked about something from a client should NOT automatically be negative and unwilling to try to help which it certainly sounds like some of the TA's mentioned on this thread have done......:eek:

Yes..true...but when asked about something from a client should NOT automatically be negative and unwilling to try to help which it certainly sounds like some of the TA's mentioned on this thread have done......:eek:

Yes, that is a definate negative and would not attract my service for the future.:D

It wasn't so much that she didn't want to help. She answered all my questions, it was more the knee jerk reaction that CC was given out bad reviews. Which was funny because a street pusher tried (very hard) to get us to buy discount comedy club tickets in NYC last weekend. When I pulled out my phone to read what trip advisor had to say, she only wanted me to call her companies # on her badge to check that she was legit. I said, calling a number you provide doesn't really help me. Every review of them on Trip Advisor was not good. Some were lukewarm at best and dozens were about bait and switch tactics. She got mad! Told me that you could t trust TA or Yelp because their companies were fighting over advertising bucks and they had people putting out bad reviews. Maybe so, but even with a full shaker of salt, the reviews sucked across the board.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Archived