!!! BREAKAWAY !!! To Bermuda ^_^ Our Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide!

gambee

Great job as always. Confirming: You need to be atop the ship for the fireworks? Aft balcony wouldn't work, right?

We were on 10 in the port side aft S6 (10312) and watch the fireworks from there.

Margie, I know this is Gambee's thread and I don't want to hijack, but I just want to say that cruising solo can be great! I've met great friends and enjoyed everything I wanted to enjoy...and it sounds like of all ports to be walking around in, Bermuda is THE one for us! You will have a fantastic time!

:)

Thanks for those words of encouragement, I'm sure I will have a great time, and I look forward to meeting lots of great people on this great ship and port.

Thanks again

Happy Cruising!!

You're so very welcome. Don't be afraid, after this cruise I am convinced that I could easily travel alone in a cruise and have a great time. Just go to the solo meets and ask people if they have any plans, then just join someone and do stuff together. I think that is what I would do if that was my case. But in any case Bermuda is so safe, that you have almost nothing to worry about.

Have a grand cruise Margie.

Thank you again Gambee, for the great review, photos and great advise. I am sure I will have a great time I will post on your wall when I return to let you know what an amazing time I had.

Must say I'm sorry to see your review come to an end.

Margie

I will be cruising on the Breakaway on September 29th and have been looking for as much information of the boat that I could find. Someone in our CC group posted your link. Thank you for your detailed report on the Breakaway. Thank you for letting me almost take the cruise with you and now I am so excited to see it for myself. I can't wait to see the rest of this.

Hey Gambee! Although I don't post here I made an exception for your fabulous review. Shaun and I truly enjoyed meeting you and your lovely mom. Dinner, the view and company were amazing! You are a special guy. Til we meet again.

Oh and Shaun did go on the bungee trampoline. Now whether or not it is just for kids is another question all together :o

We then stopped and checked the internet one last time before saying good bye to Bermuda.

Here I want to touch base with Julie our CD, so by now you all know that my experience with her personally was not the best. I mean it was not bad, but I believe that she could of done more for me. Anyway, do you want to know why I say that Julie is possibly the cruise director ever?

Well look at this picture! That is her in the stilts dancing away. Please note that the sun was hot as hell that day and I bet she was there for a very long time. I have to give it to her, she does a great job. Not only that, but the amount of positive energy that she radiates is just massive. Great job Julie, my fedora goes off to you :)!

DSC09190_zps6a97c487.jpg

And here is the video of her, please you have to watch it.

I know I am horrible at video, but at least you get the idea of what I am trying to express.

I forgot to mention that while I was down by the dockyard I talked to a very nice handicapped lady. We discussed the ship for a little bit, and she told me that the ship is very handicap accessible. She was very happy with how easy it was to get around all the different areas of the ship.

Wait until you meet Andy.....you will fall in love with him

Gambee,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are on the ship in about eight weeks and thanks to you am looking forward to a wonderful time. I knew you would love Bermuda it is our favorite place and we are one of the people that go there every year and never get tired of it.

I would not think so. Maybe Shaun can confirm. But I recommend top decks.

The view from the S6 was amazing, It was like your own personal firework display. If your balcony is close to port side I think you will be able to see them.

Hey Gambee! Although I don't post here I made an exception for your fabulous review. Shaun and I truly enjoyed meeting you and your lovely mom. Dinner, the view and company were amazing! You are a special guy. Til we meet again.

Oh and Shaun did go on the bungee trampoline. Now whether or not it is just for kids is another question all together :o

I did wonder why the harness was so tight. My voice is still 3 octaves higher then it was before the cruise :eek::o

Gambee, Gambee, Gambee! Another great review. Thank you for all the time you spend on these...the pictures are wonderful as always.

If Peter Max knew he was talking to Gambee, HE would have been the one asking for the photo! :D

Thank you very much for your kind words, glad you like it.

Gambee ...

THANKS for the videos of the FIREWORKS ... we missed it on our 2-nt Inaugural due to the weather ... but I could definitely get the *feel* of it :p

GREAT JOB on the review ... makes me want to get back onto the ship ... before my next sailing in November :)

And my vote is ... BREAKAWAY ... but Allure is definitely a very close second ;)

You're very welcome, glad you like them :)

We were on 10 in the port side aft S6 (10312) and watch the fireworks from there.

Thank you for the info.

I enjoyed the videos of the fireworks and the singing!! I have to admit I am getting a little upset that the end is almost here. I am going to miss you!!

Me singing :eek::confused:, I don't think anyone enjoys that. lol :D

I will be cruising on the Breakaway on September 29th and have been looking for as much information of the boat that I could find. Someone in our CC group posted your link. Thank you for your detailed report on the Breakaway. Thank you for letting me almost take the cruise with you and now I am so excited to see it for myself. I can't wait to see the rest of this.

You're very welcome, glad I could be of help. Have a great trip!

Well Hello there so nice to see you here :). Thank you for making the exception and posting here. I was not aware that you were following along. Once again thank you for dinner, it was truly one of those times that you will never forget about a cruise.

Thank you for confirming the trampoline issue, who knows maybe they thought he was a kid :D.

Nice talking to you here, and like you said, until next time :).

Gambee when is your Breeze trip? Already looking foward to it . Thanks again!!!

I think August 17, but not sure. Mid August, I know that :D.

Wonderful does not begin to describe this report...I feel like I should pay you now. What a great tour!!!!

Thank you :)

Gambee I'm only halfway through but wanted to pop in and say I LOVE your photos. I wish I was half the photographer.

And Peter Max sounds like a $&@!

:)

-Ginger

Thank you Ginger, :)