!!! BREAKAWAY !!! To Bermuda ^_^ Our Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide!

gambee

I too am so thankful for the detail in your review and look forward to what's to come. Thanks for the ad on facebook and I cannot wait for the pics!

I only hope my own review will be even 1/10th as good and well received as yours (which hasn't even completed yet! lol)

You are amazing and should be doing this for a living! (If you already said what you do, sorry I missed it...) but you are clearly amazing at this.

Also sent you a FB request. (Gail)

Thank you so much!

Edited by Cruisin2Sun

You are amazing and should be doing this for a living! (If you already said what you do, sorry I missed it...) but you are clearly amazing at this.

Thank you so much!

I AGREE 100% Amazing. You could charge good money for this :)

Gambee, you are genius for putting the "Building Breakaway" segment into this! I never followed the EVERYTHING BREAKAWAY thread until I saw that you were going on the Breakaway in your signature so I appreciate all of the photos! :D

I'm doing that now with Quantum, I am saving the pictures and dating them so I can hopefully go on a sailing in the beginning and have something like this. Hey we should go on the same sailing! :cool:

Looking forward to more, hope you had a safe flight!

I've been so looking forward to this review!! I can't thank you enough. I know you're going to put many, many hours into this and it's truly, truly appreciated.

I think this should be a permanent sticky at the top of the NCL board :)

Celebrity: Glad to see you aboard.

Bugsy: That took a lot of work glad you like it

Wriggler: Glad you found it and nice to see you here.

Time2cruise1: You got that right, a lot of work involved and more to come. Thanks for joining.

Red-Sol: Thank you Joe, I plan for this review to be my master piece. After this one I don't think I can match it. There has been so much work so far, I could not imagine following another ship like I did the breakaway.

lostone65: I am still trying to decide the best way to respond to people, I think this method might work best. We will see. I am really happy that I can give Kev the exposure he deserves. Thank you for joining tammy.

stout: You're welcome, thank you for joining.

chiapet: lol, many, many, many hours, and add to that the fact that I had an editor for that section =)

youndestof9: lol, I need to fly home right?

topanda49er: Did the booking for Quantum open already? I am wondering what the prices are?

sdmike: Thank you Mike glad to have you here. Who knows maybe my review is good enough to earn a spot in you famous signature of reviews ;)

NayRN: Oh my the amount of work that would take… lol

Helen: I have the quantum on my sight, just waiting for those prices.

tiffygirl: glad to have you here.

canehdn: Thank you, can't wait to share our adventure with everyone.

lyndamr: A trophy you say? I like the sound of that.

Alexandnessa: I heard a few people had the UBP, but I am not really sure how that works. Sorry I think that is the one topic that i missed on getting concrete information on. Maybe someone else can shine in?

Shaydi: I have so much info and incredible pictures of Bermuda, I am dying to share them already. Just wait to be wowed, oh wait RCCL claimed that term.. I think that is copyright infringement :D.

dpomes: You're fine no worries, they start at 11:15, I think the entire ship is up looking at them.

vondofife: Thank you, glad you like it.

Dreamer976: thank you, nice to see you again. Something tells me that this might be my best ever :).

rwandmw: You're so very welcome =), I have much much more.

xenagurl: Well hello there, it was so nice to meet you. Thank you so much for organizing everything for us. I had a blast in the cabin crawl. This was my first meet and greet and enjoyed it as well. What a great cruise, I met so many great people.

psycomac: You're very welcome. I don't think the review has started yet, lol. That was all the pre -cruise stuff. The amount of info that I have to share is just incredible. I have never done so much talking in that amount of time. I am dying to start worrying on it, I just need to rest some first. I am sure your review will be great, it just takes dedication and time =).

Cruisin2sun, seabird1122: Thank you Gail, no i don't do this for a living (yet). Glad to have you here.

Swimm: I have been working on that since January. A lot of time and effort so it came out nicely. I followed a lot of sources as well. Looking forward for your Quantum collage, I am not sure if I will do it, possibly, who knows. Well let me know about your sailing, I know Shaun is also interested in sailing it and I would love to go with them as well. Maybe we can get a small group together.

BlueBragon: Thank you, but give your eyes a rest. I need to give my brain one as well.

Red-sol: oh yeah, you have to buy one. The ship is not heavy, but the size makes up for it. I think they had to make it bigger because of the peter max design. But who knows, since you're latitudes you get a $5 discount it comes out to $45.

Oceangirl85: Thank you Sarah =)

pyrrhus: that box has crapped out on me like 10 times lol :D

soaringfalcon: Thank you for your kind words, yeah it will take many many hours to complete, but I will love every minute of it.

lovedecruise: You're very welcome :)

dinek1: Read my Allure review, that might help you venture into big ships. I have sold many non-believers into those class of ships =)

Ok so after testing different ways to reply, I think this more my way. It just did not feel right to not reply. If you take the effort to post, I should take the same effort to respond. Responding this way is much, much easier than my previous way. I apologize for all the responses that I tacked up at the beginning. From now on I will do it like this. It is so much better, and I don't have to deal with multiple windows on my browser. Not to mention deleting smilies and such.

Please forgive me for replying the way I did before, it was just not right.

Another very important thing!

Many thanks go to Sarahecohen for editing everything that you saw posted already. From now on she will not be editing the review, but everything you read until now was professionally edited by her. It took her over 6 hours out of her time to do it, thank you so very much Sarah :).

Edited by gambee

Ok so after testing different ways to reply, I think this more my way. It just did not feel right to not reply. If you take the effort to post, I should take the same effort to respond. Responding this way is much, much easier than my previous way. I apologize for all the responses that I tacked up at the beginning. From now on I will do it like this. It is so much better, and I don't have to deal with multiple windows on my browser. Not to mention deleting smilies and such.

Please forgive me for replying the way I did before, it was just not right.

Another very important thing!

Many thanks go to Sarahecohen for editing everything that you saw posted already. From now on she will not be editing the review, but everything you read until now was professionally edited by her. It took her over 6 hours out of her time to do it, thank you so very much Sarah :).

I think this is the best, happy medium inbetween what you did before for previous reviews and what you started to do in the review earlier in the day.

Also, no problem. It was my pleasure. Honestly, that's what best friends are for! :) You just so happen to be lucky to have one that is a writer/editor! :D:p