!!! BREAKAWAY !!! To Bermuda ^_^ Our Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide!

gambee

fivegirl: A lot of people get the gamble name lol, no worries. It's cool I was just amazed at the reaction of guest services that night and the next morning. NCL has some work to do with their staff.

jimbri: thank you =)

1witchydiva: you're so very welcome, I am glad you're enjoying the review. Hopefully I can continue to deliver.

Gon2hwe: I believe that the shows are different, and possibly a few dinning venues. To be honest I have not done much research on that ship, since I have been so focused on Breakaway. But something tells me that soon enough I will have a Masters on Getaway as well ;).

Ok there, much much better. I tried it the other way, but that is not like me. Replying this way feels good and it cuts the time half or so :).

All is good my friends.

Tomorrow I will start and possibly finish New York day. I am not overdoing it with NY as, it was a short day, and I only got a few good pictures.

I am responding to all my first posters, it just felt wrong to not reply.

roe2ship: Well hello there, first poster thank you again for being a part of this =).

SallyStrawberry: Sorry I responded that way before, this is much better now. Thank you for joining so early into the review =)

NVR777: Thank you, hope you like it!

Janntom: I actually tried to start it earlier, but getting a connection from my moms ipad was impossible. Thank you for being a part of my review

Maryfrei: You will love that cabin, on the last day I do a full tour, that will give you good idea of what the cabin is like.

Madibeme: Welcome aboard!

Tyron: Thank you =), glad you like it. Sorry I did not address you before.

Bugsy: I almost did not recognize you, I see you changed your avatar :D. Thank you for joining so early into the review.

NarRN: I changed your position on that already, but I have not even started :D, lol

meltingmoments: I will posts the photos of each day after I post them in the review. I don't want to spoil the review by giving away the pics too early. Thank you for joining.

Buffett fan: Welcome aboard old friend, nice to see you here =), I hope I can deliver a good product. I know many have high expectations.

amelovestoread: I actually cried when I re-read Kev's memorial, it has a meaning for me. He was such a great person and deserves this and much more, but I do what I can. You're very welcome, I hope I can deliver. Indeed we had a great time, there were a few issues, but nothing to break a cruise.

Wednesday: Welcome aboard! Nice to see you here =)

ColinIllinois: I am glad that you're liking the review so far, thank you for posting.

cruzccl: Wellcome aboard old friend, we did indeed enjoy ourselves and can't wait to share it all.

kerrytens: Thank you, and thank you. Hope you love it =)

Bellaloomp: You're very welcome.

Camz: Hello cam, nice to see you here after sharing so many months in the everything breakaway thread together. Thank you for being a part of this =)

russianmom: Breakaway hands down! Althoguh I have never done the Dawn. But I tend to like over the top ships and breakaway is a good example. Well minus a few details.

sonicbuffalo: Well hello there, nice to see you again. Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Swimm: This is response to your very first post, something tells me ill be seeing lots of you here :D. Thank you for being such a big part of my review =). btw, you should buy the camera, she is great!

cruzinglady1947: Thank you, I am glad that you're liking the review already. I hope it continues to get better and better. You can always catch up to the review when you get back. I hope you have a great cruise =).

Shaydi: Thank you, welcome aboard =)

Tink35: thank you, ill try to deliver at fast pace. Thank you for joining.

ibcnusoon: Oh my those cabins are amazing, your family is going to amazed. I hope you're better than me at keeping secrets, lol. I hope you have a great cruise.

Love-to-ride: You're welcome =)

cruisewithbaby: Thank you =)

bellabaloo: Sorry I missed answering the first time around. I thought that a lot of people would appreciate the ship building part, glad you enjoyed it. Hope you like the rest of the review.

Happy cruzin: Thank you =)

Wow, gambee....if you reply to each and every reader you'll never have time to post the AMAZING review that we all know is in the works (and for what you've written so far). You are swiftly becoming a CC legend and add me to the list of

admirers.:) Thanks for the ride!!!

I've read some good reviews here on CC but, none as good as this. Gambee, you have officially become my "go to" reviewer on theses boards. Awesome pics and detail--i just can't say enough about it. I'll be looking for you on FB too! Thanks for your time and effort on this!!! It clearly shows shows!:D

Edited by ChiMimi69

Just WOW! Amazing review Gambee. Thank you for taking the time to put this all together. :)

I'll agree, NCL owes you a free cruise for this Breakaway review.

Thanks also to Sarah for her contribution.

Hi Gambee and Mom,

Even though I have not posted I have followed along amongst your many followers and neglected many things to keep up with each and every one of your reviews. I loved them all. I have been looking at the Everything Breakaway thread looking for you and was under the impression that you wouldn't be doing a separate review. Was I ever glad when I came across this, I so enjoy your reviews and I am very jealous of the people that got the pleasure of meeting you and Mom in person, hopefully our paths will cross some day BUT I may be starstruck and won't be able to talk to you. Can't wait for more and thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into these reviews and all of our free entertainment. My hubby may not thank you so much because not much gets done when Gambee is on..

Take care

I've read some good reviews here on CC but, none as good as this. Gambee, you have officially become my "go to" reviewer on theses boards. Awesome pics and detail--i just can't say enough about it. I'll be looking for you on FB too! Thanks for your time and effort on this!!! It clearly shows shows!:D

His reviews are very thorough and detailed and it shows. I had the honor of meeting him back in April when he was kind enough to drive up from Miami to the hotel I was staying at to clean the sensor on my camera so my review for Silhouette wouldn't be ruined.

I agree with others that he is quickly becoming a legend on these boards :)

Just WOW! Amazing review Gambee. Thank you for taking the time to put this all together. :)

I'll agree, NCL owes you a free cruise for this Breakaway review.

Thanks also to Sarah for her contribution.

You're welcome! He and I were texting and he told me that he had it all written, so I volunteered to edit for him. A few weeks later, he sent it off to me and I casually opened it, expecting a few pages... the thing was like 20+ pages! :eek:

It took a while, but I kept on thinking about the smile on his face knowing that I was helping him, and all the smiles on everyone's faces when they read it. Honestly, all I did was re-organize words/sentences/checked for grammar/spelling.... all editorial. The writing/style is all him. He is very impressive for English being his second language.

His reviews are very thorough and detailed and it shows. I had the honor of meeting him back in April when he was kind enough to drive up from Miami to the hotel I was staying at to clean the sensor on my camera so my review for Silhouette wouldn't be ruined.

I agree with others that he is quickly becoming a legend on these boards :)

I agree 100%. I have the pleasure of being his friend in real life, and let me tell you, I have never EVER met someone as nice, kind, and a joy to be around. That may sound weird to say, but I know he and I will be friends for life. Sometimes he needs a little nudging to realize how GOOD he is at this stuff!! I am trying to get him to do a professional online blog so he can quit the service industry and start making money doing what he LOVES! But, change can be scary and that would be a BIG change.

"Gambee" you are much loved on this board, and you are much loved in "real" life too :) I can't wait for the Breeze!!!!

But anyway, back to this review, which is lovely and I just can't wait to read more and more of...

Great Review. Can you tell if they close everything down on the ship for the three days while in port?

We board on June 16th, can't wait.

Grover, we'll be joining you! Can't wait!

Gambee, this by far, is one of the most well done reviews I've seen. I'm debating on trying to copy and paste it to print it out as a guide. LOL! Thank you so much for taking so much of your time and attention to give us such an in depth look at the Breakaway.

Can't wait to read more. We'll be in a mid mini in a few short weeks (at least I hope it goes by fast). Thank you again for doing this for all of us. Just phenomenal!

Counting down the days!

Monica

Gambee welcome back you really need to be hired by a travel site or something really seriously really:D. Let me ask you, I see no reviews of s7 I am 9706 and still no reviews. Not really worried I like being close to floors 6-8 and I love forward. Thanks hun great job I appreciate it

Hey Gambee! I've been waiting for this review since the day you told us you booked the Breakaway. :p Honestly wasn't expecting anything until tomorrow, but was pleasantly surprised to see you have already started. You are really off to a great start and NCL should be paying you!

Hi Gambee,

What a terrific review, so detailed, cannot wait for the rest of it. We went on the Allure not long after you and used your great review for our planning. We now will be going on the Breakaway next May 25 and hope to put your review to good use once again.

I noticed that you said the water was too cold in May in Bermuda. How cold was it? Did you swim in the ocean or snorkel?

Thanks once again.

This is the first time I follow a thread in cc and the more I read, the more I like. I am breaking away June 2 and I am very anxious to get as much information possible before my trip. Thank you for all the details. Did you get the vibe package. Would you recommend this. I am planning to do the spa, since I did it on the Epic and Gem and it was a plus to relieve stress. Looking forward to hear about the dinning room menus. I already send you a friend request on fb. Once again, thank you for your time and effort. Ana

Well, the review started off great, but now you've lost me. First, posters here quoting you with pics included over and over is tedious. I don't really need to see pics of the model ships three or four times in one thread or the same map of Bermuda over and over. Of course you cannot control what others do. I really wish people would learn to say what they want without quoting entire posts including photos over and over. Now, you want to personally address each poster and those posters are quoting your personal posts to them on top of it. One example is the recent post by capp. I am referring to post #127. It couldn't get any worse. Sorry, thanks anyway.

Edited by lovesublime

Quick question. Were you able to snap a photo of the two meeting rooms? If not, don't worry about it.

While you are still Gambee, and not the famous review writer that you clearly are, I can still ask you silly questions

Thanks for the fantastic job you are doing. I feel honored to be part of this.

Well, the review started off great, but now you've lost me. First, posters here quoting you with pics included over and over is tedious. I don't really need to see pics of the model ships three or four times in one thread or the same map of Bermuda over and over. Of course you cannot control what others do. I really wish people would learn to say what they want without quoting entire posts including photos over and over. Now, you want to personally address each poster and those posters are quoting your personal posts to them on top of it. One example is the recent post by capp. I am referring to post #127. It couldn't get any worse. Sorry, thanks anyway.

Whoa!! This is a little harsh!! :eek:

You're correct in that Gambee can't control what other people post and I sometimes get a little miffed when people re-post huge pictures but that's it - a bit miffed - nothing more. I see it as people enjoying what has been written and re-sharing.

Gambee is a great reviewer and we all love to read his posts - I've personally not come across anyone that shares as much of his self and his soul when he does these great threads and he likes to thank people for their input. If this style doesn't suit you then you are better off finding another type of review that better suits your needs.

I, for one, will remain here and see all that Gambee, and others, have to share :)

Edited by Wriggler

I am not going to re quote the person who is complaining about Gambee's review, but this is how it goes here. If it does not suit you, feel free to unsubscribe and read somebody else's review. This is Gambee's thread, and he does things the way he feels it should be done.