Live Yoghurt

Wirral

My DH likes to take live yoghurt eat day as he feel it helps his tum. We are on the Infinity in a couple of weeks and wanted to know if anyone knew if any of the yoghurt on board is live or not. If not we will pick up something like actimel from the supermarket before boarding and keep in the fridge.

Also I know that X have kettles on the Eclipse out of Southampton for us British lot. Does anyone know if there are kettles on the Infinity out of Harwich? Not that much problem if not, as we have the N/A package so can get drinks. However if they do I will bring some extra supplies.

Thanks for any help you can give.

The brands of yogurt served on the ships vary. Dairy products are one of the things that are purchased locally, meaning that the yogurt served in South America is different than what is served in Europe, so do be aware that whatever answers you receive might not be relevant to your particular sailing. If there is a product you particularly like/want/need and you can bring it aboard with you, that may be the best thing to do.

The brands of yogurt served on the ships vary. Dairy products are one of the things that are purchased locally, meaning that the yogurt served in South America is different than what is served in Europe, so do be aware that whatever answers you receive might not be relevant to your particular sailing. If there is a product you particularly like/want/need and you can bring it aboard with you, that may be the best thing to do.

Agree, and as it is for medical reasons, it shouldn't be an issue.:D

They are now serving some type of yogurt in the Aqua Spa Cafe that I think they charge $5 for. It is probably from live culture as I am sure it is made on board as is their ice cream.

I would not advise keeping yogurt in a stateroom "fridge" - they are actually coolers, not true refrigerators (they do not get nearly as cold as a true refrigerator) and yogurt may likely spoil after a day or two.

Archived