HOHO bus near Copenhagen terminal Sundkaj

chaswill

We are flying in to Copenhagen for our Baltic cruise in July and wondered if there is a HOHO bus stop near the Sundkaj terminal. We don't sail until 8:00 pm and thought there might be time for a quick tour if the HOHO stop was convenient. Anyone done this?...comments would be appreciated.

We are flying in to Copenhagen for our Baltic cruise in July and wondered if there is a HOHO bus stop near the Sundkaj terminal. We don't sail until 8:00 pm and thought there might be time for a quick tour if the HOHO stop was convenient. Anyone done this?...comments would be appreciated.

There are 2 or3 different hoho companies in Copenhagen. None are very good. Service is infrequent. The one with the iPads was poor. The iPads didn't work. As far as I know, they all extend their routes to the docks when cruise ships are in town.

googled it and took the red bus.Went to all the major areas and had no problems at all.Only waited 15 min or so at ea.stop.I m map challenged and this was great alternative to getting lost on local buses.Can just buy ticket onboard(used a credit card).Had earpieces and checked ahead of time to see what I wanted to see.;)

• 1 month later...

Our ship will be docking in Freeport terminal in Copenhagen. Does anyone know if the HOHO stops there? If not, can you tell me the nearest place. Due to limited mobility I will have a wheelchair, so hoping it is not too far from the ship. Thank you.

Archived