Emerald Princess

cruisingready

We were on Emerald Princess for 20 days (Jan 2013) and had a great time!

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions because what you like about cruises and we like about cruises could be different.

LuLu

~~~~

My blog has lots of information on the Emerald Princess and the islands it visits in the Caribbean. I'm certain that you'll have a wonderful time!

Oh you hush!! Your blog makes me physically ache with envy!!:D I virtually followed you this time around and I keep trying to come up with ways to convince my husband we need to do a 100 day cruise too!! :p

Sighhhh... for now I guess I'll have to settle for the shorter trips. :( But someday...

Celine

I actually just booked the December 9th cruise on the Emerald yesterday myself. Since I've already sailed on both the Crown and the Ruby I figure a lot of things should be familiar, but this will be my first visit to three of the stops (Dominica, Grenada and Bonaire) so I'm looking forward to it.

Oh you hush!! Your blog makes me physically ache with envy!!:D I virtually followed you this time around and I keep trying to come up with ways to convince my husband we need to do a 100 day cruise too!!

How funny. My husband spent today trying to convince me to do 140 days next year. (I think 120 was just right.) I should publish a blog of our life on land, as an antidote for those envy pains.

I'd read it! I get such withdrawal between live Yellow Fish cruise blogs...

Let's see...another root canal (same issue as in December), a detached retina (surprise!), saw down trees, rip up grass, lay down pallets of sod, plant a garden, caulk, paint, paint, paint, wash dishes, wash windows, cook, grocery shop, clean, clean, clean, entertain four 9-year old boys during overnight camp outs (lots of Uno, basketball and Legos), install new deck floor and railing...

Whew! I'll be ready for November!

;)

How funny. My husband spent today trying to convince me to do 140 days next year. (I think 120 was just right.) I should publish a blog of our life on land, as an antidote for those envy pains.

Yes, you should!!

I loved following you on your Emerald adventure, the good, the bad and the root canal !! :p

Hope to join you next year for a cruise or two.

D & D :)

Archived